Gone (Pucci) Part 2

{This takes place a few weeks after Part 1 of Gone}

        Pucci walked around a place that seemed familiar, but he wasn't quite sure where. He glanced up into the sky, something bright catching his gaze. He first saw the stars in the sky, then saw a shining white and golden angel coming down from the heavens. "Pucci." It spoke. "Yes, Heavenly angel?" Pucci responded. It reached the ground and walked towards the priest, it stopped in front of Pucci and looked down at him. It reached out to cup Pucci's face in its big hands. The light shining from the angel made Pucci swallow, it was beautiful, it was majestic, it was... DIO. "DIO?" Pucci questioned. 'Why is DIO an angel?' Pucci thought. "Hello, darling." DIO smiled. "Are you really here?" Pucci asked. "Of course." He responded simply. "How could I ever be far away from my darling Pucci?" Pucci blushed. DIO's hands slid off his face and around Pucci's waist, Pucci reached his hands onto DIO's shoulders, and they began to dance.

        The two swayed left and right while looking into each other's longing eyes. Pucci smiled, this felt heavenly, he wished to do this every night up in heaven with DIO. No words were spoken until DIO said softly, "I love you, my darling." 

       "I love you too, DIO."

    Pucci rested his head on DIO's shoulders as their legs danced in unison across the ground. "So beautiful." DIO whispered into Pucci's ear, when he looked back into those amber eyes, DIO gently grabbed his chin and lifted his lips to meet the angel's. They kissed. It was soft and gentle, just as Pucci wanted it to be. As they continued to brush their lips together, DIO guided Pucci to the ground so he didn't have to stand on the tips of his toes. DIO tenderly laid Pucci down and continued to passionately kiss him, his knees supporting himself as not to crush the smaller man beneath him and his hands on Pucci's chest. Pucci grabbed DIO's face and pulled him in closer, Pucci opened his mouth to let the angelic man on him enter his tongue. Pucci had never so passionately kissed someone before, so he might as well make it more exciting. DIO accepted the invitation and explored Pucci's mouth. Pucci then decided to make the bold move of entering DIO's. He sheepishly copied what DIO was doing. It felt so exhilarating.

         They made out for a good while before DIO got up and smiled, "I can't wait to do this with you in real life, darling." Pucci sat up quickly, "what does that mean?!" DIO smiled at him. "DIO!" Pucci yelled. DIO began to fade, "WAIT DIO! COME BACK!!" Pucci called desperately. 

                                            "DIO!"

           Pucci woke up. "DAMNIT!" He yelped. 

   It was all a dream.

        He checked his alarm clock and almost screamed again, he needed to get up at 5:30 and it was 6:15! Pucci jumped out of bed and ran to the living room, he threw on his robe and quickly packed his lunch. He then flew down the stairs and out into the parking lot. Pucci hopped into his car and drove off to the church.

                                                  {Several hours later}

It had been hours and Pucci could finally go home, sure, he liked kids, but Florida children were a special breed of crazy. He would know, him and Perla got into all sorts of shenanigans when they were younger. He missed his sister. 

        Pucci opened his door and walked in, glad to be back. He saw a bottle of wine on the counter. "DIO?" He called out. He jumped when a pair of hands with long black nails rested on his shoulders and DIO said, "right behind you, dear~" Pucci swung around to face DIO, his heart still beating rapidly. "Did I scare you?" DIO asked chuckling. "Of COURSE you did!" Pucci sighed, his laugh quivering. DIO smiled, "I brought wine." The spooked priest grinned, "Sounds wonderful!"

         The two talked for an hour, sipping on expensive wine. The conversation led to dreams and DIO spoke confidently about his view on them, how he thought that they told you about your fate. Pucci listened intently, he then remembered the one he had just recently had. "You know I remember this one dream I had a few weeks ago." DIO looked at him, "Oh?" Pucci began to panic. 'WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT? HOW DO YOU THINK DIO WOULD REACT HEARING ABOUT YOUR PRIVATE DREAMS?' Maybe Pucci had drank too much wine. There was no going back now. "Yes I was walking about and you came down as a beautiful golden and white angel." DIO gazed at Pucci, intrigued. "We then danced, it was... beautiful." Pucci sighed. "Then what happened?" DIO questioned. Pucci took a breath in, "We shared a wonderful kiss. It all felt so real." Pucci didn't dare to look DIO in the eyes. He heard the other get up from the other couch and walk over to Pucci. A finger lifted Pucci's head to look up at DIO. "Would you like to make that a reality, darling?~" Pucci went red. DIO took that as a yes and sat next to him, He lifted Pucci onto his lap and began to tenderly kiss Pucci. He was still in shock, Pucci knew that this was his real living room and it was really DIO he was kissing. He felt a little self conscious, knowing he was a horrible kisser. DIO probably figured that out because he took the lead. After a minute of this, just like in the dream, Pucci opened his mouth slightly and DIO entered. They began to make out. 

         Pucci leaned out for a breath, "I love you, DIO..." DIO smiled, "I love you too, darling~." 

       At the end of it, Pucci was laying on DIO's chest on the couch. They smiled at each other breathing heavily. Pucci played with DIO's soft blond hair, while DIO kept sipping on his wine. "Adorable." DIO muttered to himself. Pucci blushed. DIO smirked at him. Pucci looked out the windows, it was dark. It made him realize how late he stayed up. Pucci yawned, "I should sleep." He got up off the couch so DIO could as well. DIO sat up and sighed, "one day, when we achieve heaven, you won't need sleep, we will stay up all night together." Pucci went red. DIO stood up, "But I guess until then, you may sleep." 

"Good night DIO." Pucci said, giving him a hug.

"Good night Pucci."

         And once again, when Pucci woke up, DIO was nowhere to be found.

{Authors note: HOLY HECC, 1092 WORDS, this took two hours or something. I'm still unsure if I'll add lemon. Gimme some feedback on it. Also please don't expect me to make new chapters on a daily basis or whatever. Please share this blah blah bah. BAI!}