Heaven Ascension (Pucci) Part 1

{YES I'M DOING THE PART THING AGAIN}

       It had been a year since Pucci had seen DIO, 12 sorrowful months of waiting for DIO to appear one day. But that didn't happen. The first two months, Pucci had the mindset of, "DIO can't die, one day he will show up." But then he began to lose hope, so Pucci turned back to faith. He worshipped God, prayed for hours, sacrificed hours to forget about the man who he loved. Did it work? Pucci liked to think it did, but no human could just forget a beautiful, powerful, vampire, that made even a noble man smitten. 

Pucci watched as  the wax dripped from a candle he had lit, today was slow as usual. Father Kennedy walked over to Pucci, "Enrico, what troubles you?" He asked, "You've been acting down lately." Pucci sighed, "It is nothing father." 'Nothing you could do about it.' He thought. Kennedy looked skeptical, "Well you must remember that even if you are sad or lonely, God is always will you."

"Thank you father." Pucci replied. "Have you ever been in love?" 

Kennedy smiled, "Is this what is weighing down on you?" Pucci nodded. Kennedy spoke, "Of course I have, love is an emotion that God has granted us, an amazing and terrifying thing that we all feel. But you need to learn to channel these thoughts so they don't take over your life and affect you." Enrico nodded, "I understand father." 

Father Kennedy knelt down and patted the floor, signaling for Pucci to kneel down next to him. They prayed. 

(Sorry this was really short, but the next one, which just came out is a lot more interesting! Thanks for reading! Bye!)