Heaven Ascension (DIO) Part 2

DIO bolted awake, he remembered immense pain and then darkness. This place wasn't Cairo, this wasn't any place he had ever seen before. It was peaceful, bright grass grew underneath him, tiny flowers peeked out from the blades. The sky was a still lavender colour and small clouds floated by. He stood up and started to walk around, 

'where the hell am I??'

He called out The World, 

'Is this a Stand's doing?!' 

A frog hopped beneath him in the grass, he stared at it. DIO bent down and cupped the creature in his hands. DIO dropped the amphibian in surprise, his hands were a light colour of purple that almost matched the sky. He continued to look up at the rest of his arm, the skin was in fact purple.  The frog, unfazed continued to hop away, he followed it. It continued to leap, past bushes with strange fruits and past colourful trees. Finally it stopped at a small pond, without delay, the small creature hopped into the water and disappeared in the ripples. He looked at his reflection and gasped slightly, his face was lavender, a star plastered over his face and most shocking, was that his blond hair was much longer than it had been before. DIO reached his hands up to feel his face. 

"Is this..." 

DIO suddenly lost balance and fell into the pond, he heard a splash and braced himself for the cool, dirty, water, but instead he just floated. DIO opened his eyes confused, then fell down. He landed on a hard, damp, mossy cobblestone sidewalk. The air around him was cool, DIO looked up. Buildings surrounded him, and out in front of DIO, he saw a street,  DIO was in an alleyway. He stood up, the street had carriages flying past each other and people were yelling out in thick accents. Was DIO, in England? 

'What the hell am I doing back in the slums of London??'

He heard commotion coming from behind him, like children yelling. He turned around and began to stumble over to the shouting, still a little dazed. DIO turned the corner and saw a big group of children all shouting and throwing things into a circle they had made. He walked closer to see what they were shouting about, All the kids were scrawny and short so he could peer over them. In the center were two boys, a blond and black-hair boy, fighting each other. All the other kids were making bets and throwing coins into the middle. DIO thought what they were doing was barbaric and honestly really gross. DIO was about to start walking away when he heard a kid shout,

"Beat the shit out of him Dio!"

DIO stood there for a second, wondering if what he heard was right. Another boy called out,

"Come on Dio! Knock 'im out!" 

        He flew around and walked back towards the crowd. Uppon closer inspection, DIO saw that the bleeding bruised blond boy, was him. He stared at the boy, watching him throw fists. Dio was so small and skinny before. He watched the fight, he watched himself knock out the boy, he watched himself scrounge up as much loot as he could and begin walking home, while all the other kids dispersed. DIO followed his injured younger self, he wanted to yell, "someone take this boy to a doctor!" But DIO knew that no one could see him, and no one would care anyways. When Dio finally stopped in front of a building and stepped inside. DIO remembered in horror the event that happened after the fight. DIO bolted inside his old childhood home, which was more like a prison. 

        "Mum?" Dio called out. "Mum?!" Dio continued to wander around his house. DIO watched as the smaller Dio stopped dead in his tracks. He stood frozen in terror, before he dashed over into the next room. Lying on the cold floor was his mother, completely motionless. DIO just watched himself sobbing and pathetically calling for his mom to wake up. 

        DIO heard someone stumbling down the stairs and rambling something indecipherable. DIO felt his fists tighten. His father came down the stairs and barked at him. "Quit your whining boy!"
Dio continued to whimper and hold his mother. His dad shouted at him again. "OI! I said quit whining over that bitch before I beat you too!" Dio slowly turned around, tearing flowing from his eyes, "You did this?" 

Dario glared at his son, "She was being annoying and needy! Now stop crying like a girl before I give you a reason to!"

"You bastard..." Dio mumbled. 

"What did you say to me?!" Dario yelled.

"I SAID YOU'RE A GREEDY DISGUSTING BASTARD!!" Dio screamed at him.

Outraged, Dario stumbled over to Dio and grabbed him by the hair, he proceeded to beat his son.

DIO watched himself get beat senseless for a good hour before Dario left him on the ground. He watched himself crawl over to his lifeless mother and put her arms over him, as he fell asleep, quivering. 

Everything went black. DIO came up out of the water soaked, and gasping for air. He crawled out of the pond and flopped back onto the grass. He laid there for a second, still breathing heavily. He turned over onto his side and was face to face with the same frog that he was following earlier. He glared at the creature. "What the hell was that?!" He shouted at it, as he stood back up. The frog, unbothered hopped away. DIO, turned to look at the pond, he dipped his hand into the water. Then, just to be sure, he put his face back into the pond. He expected to be brought back to London, but it was just water. 

DIO shook the water off his head and dried his hair. He  really needed to clear his head, so DIO decided to explore this place a little. 

DIO thought to himself, "Do not worry Pucci, I will find my way back to you, then Heaven will be ours."

(AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FINALLY I FINISHED THIS!! Sorry about the wait, but I really had no ideas for this chapter and I honestly don't have a clue what the next chapter will hold, but stay tuned! Thanks for reading!)