Chapter 5: Meeting the Last Girlfriend/Demise of Robin

(Hiro is seen walking through Star City along with Green Arrow and Harley Quinn.)

H. Quinn: Did Superman really try to do this to Ollie?

Hiro: Like exposing Batman's identity wasn't enough for him.

G. Arrow: I heard of what he did. He's even left you homeless again. What a monster.

Hiro: And also, Batman kicked me out of his team, not that I care because, he knew deep down that I wouldn't stop until I avenged my family.

H. Quinn: Well, Batman was never fond of killing villains or fake heroes.

(Suddenly Green Arrow's intercom beeps.)

G. Arrow: Oh, come on... (attends it) HI!

Batman: (comm) I need you and Harley in my new hideout. Leave Hiro.

G. Arrow: (sighs) We gotta go, Harley. (turns to Hiro) Sorry, Hiro.

Hiro: (sighs) I understand, Batman is angry that I broke his "no-killing" code, and nothing will change that.

(Then they go into separate ways, and suddenly a pink haired girl watches over them and smirks deviously.)

????: This is my chance

(Then she jumps down to an alleyway and awaits for Hiro. As he is about to walk futher, she grabs his wrist and slams him against a wall.)

????: Hey cutie.

Hiro: (scared) Who are you? What do you want?

(Suddenly she wiggles one of her thighs on his crotch, making him blush.)

????: My name is Shikimi Shiramine. What's yours?

Hiro: (blushes) I'm Hiro Shizuki... can you let me go now?

Shikimi: (seductively) But why, sweetie? Don't you like when I rub my thighs against your crotch?

(Then Hiro blushes madly as she decides to hug him between her bosom.)

Shikimi: Here, feel them.

(Suddenly a T-Sphere appears and scans Hiro and Shikimi.)

Hiro: (turns to the T-Sphere) Uh-Oh.

(Then Robin comes in with his sword.)

Robin: (glares) You...

Shikimi: Who are you, brat? And how dare you interrupt my fun?

Hiro: (stern) He is Damian Al Ghul, the current Robin, former son of Batman.

Shikimi: He was the son of Batman?

Hiro: (nods) Until this demonic brat killed Nightwing.

Shikimi: Wow, and they call me a monster.

Hiro: (pulls out a Gaia Memory) He's not a monster. (glares) He's a devil.

ACCEL!

Hiro: Henshin!

ACCEL!

(Hiro transforms into Kamen Rider Accel and draws his blade before charging at Robin, and then they clash their swords various times before they stop. Then Accel decides to change Gaia Memories.)

Accel: I will... shake off everything!

TRIAL!

(Accel places the Trial gaia memory in his Acceldriver.)

TRIAL!

(Accel changes forms.)

Robin: Oh, so you obtained a new form.

(Then Robin throws some shurikens on Accel, who dodges them and dashes at him before punching him in the gut.)

Robin: You are certainly fast. But...

(Robin kicks Accel away before drawing some more shurikens.)

Robin: This means nothing because you're just a worm!

(Robin throws the shurikens at Accel, who dodges them all without even moving, and then he dashes at Robin again.)

Robin: (shocked) What?!

Accel: I will show you... Trial's power!

Shikimi: (in mind) Oh, he's so dreamy. I guess I'm actually in love with him.

(Cut to Green Arrow.)

G. Arrow: (in mind) Be alright, Hiro.

(Back to Accel, he activates his Trial Gaia Memory before dashing at Robin, who throws some more shurikens, but he dodges them all and manages to hit him in the face before kicking him rapidly until he catches his Gaia Memory back.)

TRIAL MAXIMUM DRIVE!

Accel: 9.8 seconds. That was the time till your despair.

(Robin screams in pain before he explodes, and then he reverts back to normal.)

Hiro: Now, I just need to deal with Superman himself.

Shikimi: You're so incredible. Can you let me be your girlfriend?

(Hiro is confused by her words, but then he nods and they leave as the screen fades out.)