Epilogue

(Hiro Shizuki is seen visiting his parents' grave.)

Hiro: Rest in peace, father... mother... I'm sorry...

(Hiro takes his time mourning for his deceased parents, and so do his girlfriends. As he leaves the graveyard, he goes to Star City, where he has a new house. When he got in, he started watching tv, and watches something which draws his attention.)

Reporter: Weeks after the confirmed death of Superman, two portals have opened up in Tokyo and London. According to witnesses, a group of teenage people appeared in Tokyo while a man with a magenta camera came from a portal in London. What will happen next?

(Then Hiro picks up his Acceldriver along with some Gaia Memories, and goes to Tokyo.)

(Meanwhile in Tokyo, a familiar group of teenage people is seen walking through the city as other people are scared of him.)

Ochako: Finally, we're free from that hell.

Momo: Indeed, I hate those horned people and dog faces.

Toru: Same here, I hate Daniel already.

Mina: Me too, when we go back to our world, we'll have our revenge on Daniel and his team.

Tsuyu: Ribbit. Yeah, just because we cheated on Xander back then...

Kyoka: We got our asses kicked by them.

Izuku: We must not forget the Time Breakers, especially that traitor.

Bakugo: (growls) When I get my hands on him...

(Suddenly Hiro comes in.)

Hiro: (glares) My, my, look what we have here. A group of fake heroes. Why am I not surprised?

????: They really messed up, didn't they?

(Then Hiro turns to see Tsukasa Kadoya.)

Iida: (glares) Who are you?

Hiro: Don't ask me questions!

Tsukasa: I'm just a passing-through Kamen Rider. (pulls out a card) Remember that.

(Hiro gets surprised about seeing another Kamen Rider, and then he pulls out his Gaia Memory.)

Shoto: Another Kamen Rider scum, now we get to kill you.

Eijiro: Shoto's former brother was one of the Kamen Riders, who protected humanity from us, and now we seek to destroy you.

Tsukasa: (chuckles) Don't make me laugh. I am known as the Destroyer of worlds.

Ojiro: (glares) Bring it then.

Hiro: (smirks) With pleasure.

ACCEL!

Hiro/Tsukasa: Henshin!

ACCEL!

KAMEN RIDE: DECADE!

(Then they transform into Kamen Rider Accel and Kamen Rider Decade as the fake heroes charge at them.)

Accel: Now, let's shake it off

(Accel punches Toru away while Decade kicks Momo away and pulls out another card before inserting it on his Neo Decadriver.)

ATTACK RIDE: BLAST!

(Decade shoots Momo, and then he pulls out another card and inserts it on his driver.)

ATTACK RIDE: SLASH!

(Decade slashes Ochako and Mina, bringing them down.)

Decade: (scoffs) Fake heroes, they never learn.

Izuku: YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS!

(Izuku charges at Accel, who grabs his fist and punches him into a wall before inserting the Engine Gaia Memory in his Engineblade.)

ENGINE!

(Accel prepares to finish Izuku.)

ENGINE MAXIMUM DRIVE!

(Accel slashes Izuku, who screams in pain and explodes. Decade decides to change forms.)

KAMEN RIDE: BUILD! HAGANE NO MOONSAULT! RABBITTANK! YEAH!

(Decade then prepares to destroy both Tsuyu and Kyoka.)

FINAL ATTACK RIDE: B-B-B-BUILD!

(Decade then kicks through both Tsuyu and Kyoka, and they scream in pain before exploding. They turn to Bakugo, Iida, Sero, Sato, Eijiro and Mineta.)

Accel: (smirks) Bring it on, bitches.

(Accel kicks both Sero and Sato while Decade slashes Eijiro and Minata, leaving only Bakugo and Iida to deal with them. Bakugo tries to blow Accel away, but he dodges his explosions and kick him away. Iida dashes at Decade, who dodges his attack.)

Decade: Hmph!

(Iida charges at him again, but Decade prepares to change forms.)

KAMEN RIDE: DRIVE!

(Accel prepares to change forms too.)

TRIAL!

(Accel then inserts the Trial Memory in his driver.)

TRIAL!

(As they change forms, the two fake heroes growl angrily and charge at them, but they prepare to finish them.)

FINAL ATTACK RIDE: D-D-D-DRIVE!

(Decade dashes at Iida, and Accel does the same to Bakugo. They kick rapidly until they are done.)

TRIAL MAXIMUM DRIVE!

Accel: 9.8 seconds. That's the time until your despair.

(Then the fake heroes exploded.)

Decade: My job is done here.

Accel: Where are you going?

Decade: I'm going to prevent another world from getting involved in a certain war. This one is already safe.

(Then Decade leaves as Accel then looks at the sky.)

Accel: Well, I guess I better go back to my girls. It's good to be a vigilante.

(As he walks away, the screen fades out.)

=== Cast ===

Hiro Shizuki/Kamen Rider Accel

Guri

Yuzu Kichougasaki

Shikimi Shiramine

Akane Hiyama

Bruce Wayne/Batman

Harleen Quinzel/Harley Quinn

Oliver Queen/Green Arrow

Nathaniel Christopher Adam/Captain Atom

Richard Jon Grayson/Nightwing

Selina Kyle/Catwoman

Helena Bertinelli/Huntress

Patrick O' Brian/Plastic Man

Michael Holt/Mr. Terrific

=== Antagonists ===

Kal-El/Clark Kent/Superman

Diana of Themyscira/Wonder Woman

Victor Stone/Cyborg

Katar Hol/Hawkman

Damian Wayne/Robin

Ra's Al Ghul

=== Special Appearance ===

Class 1-A

Tsukasa Kadoya/Kamen Rider Decade