19. Introductions

3rd Person POV.
Location: the new age Academy

Y/n L/n was now in the amphitheater of the new age Academy his weapon was strapped to his back in it's deactivated state the three head mistresses of the new age Academy stood before him ready to welcome him to the new age Academy as all of the students and staff had reconvened back in the amphitheater.

Glynda: students and staff of the new age Academy you have all witnessed two amazing victories for our newest student now before the new student reveals their identity for all to see you will all remember this the student has earned his place here and our decision is final so if any of you have any disagreements keep it to yourselves and live with it!!!

Venelana: now we are proud to present the newest student of the new age Academy Y/n L/n!

Y/n L/n stepped forward and deactivated his super suit his super super retracted back into his undersuit as soon as his face was revealed for all to see everyone took in every single one of his features they realized that this was not a she but in fact she was a he they could tell by his broad shoulders his Adam's apple his flat muscular chest and the shape of his face for a couple moments the entire New Age Academy became as quiet as a abandoned and forgotten graveyard.

Y/n mind: wow you can cut the awkward here with a Rusty butter knife.

Soon enough the crowd erupted into cheers and jeers 80% of the students of the new age Academy were happy to finally see a male for the first time in God knows how long the other 20% they weren't so happy Y/n L/n started to go into sensory overload at all the loud noises but soon enough Y/n used the power of the Mind Stone to strengthen his resolve to remain stoic and calm.

Y/n mind: remain calm don't show them that you're uncomfortable.

Eventually headmistress Ruby Tojo summoned her magical staff she slammed it on the floor and using her magic she Amplified her voice so that everyone could hear her her voice was loud and booming.

Ruby Tojo: SILENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Her voice carried throughout the entirety of the new age Academy and it carried to the outside world for Miles round as soon as everyone was quiet again the headmistresses spoke again.

Venelana: you will all remain calm and silent as we said before our decision is final this young man has proven himself time and time again worthy to join this Academy and if any of you have any objections keep it to yourselves and learn to live with it!!!!

Glynda: classes will resume as normal tomorrow but until then you are all free to do as you please you are all dismissed!!!

With that said everyone left the amphitheater the headmistresses showed Y/n L/n to his new dorm room they made their way to dormitory Alpha otherwise known as the primary dormitories where most of the students are located when they arrived at dorm 1408 on the 14th floor Y/n L/n was amazed to see the room was not just a standard dorm but instead it was a penthouse suite when he got there he was greeted by Emerald and his two Terror dog servants who were still in their disguises.

Emerald: isn't this room amazing they said that we're going to share this room.

Y/n: this is going to be awesome!!!

Glynda then gave Y/n L/n a mobile Communications device known as scroll.

Glynda: here you go this will act as not only a Communications device so that you may contact others and we can reach you but it will also act as the key to your dorm so don't lose it.

Y/n: I will not thank you for all you've done for me and my friends.

Glynda: don't mention it now get plenty of rest the both of you have a big day ahead of you tomorrow.