#2

Tw: smoking, cursing

I slowly walked up the stairs and came into Robin's room without knocking. I saw the boy smoking a cigarette, sitting on the windowsill. After he saw me he quickly hid the cigarette and yelled slightly:
- Close the fucking door idiot!
- Okay, okay sorry - I replied closing the door
- Move assface - I added
- Sure estúpido - he said rolling his eyes
- Oh do not pull Spanish on me now, and gimme the cigarette
- Fine, fine - the bandana boy replied giving me what I wanted.

After we were done smoking Robin closed the window and started spraying a bit of perfume even though he knew his uncle won't notice. We went to have a shower and change into our pj's. We decided to watch the Texas chainsaw massacre - for the fifth time. I only agreed because Robin really likes it, I don't like it so much since I am scared of most horrors.

We set up everything, popcorn was ready, we were covered with a blanket and I had the laptop on my lap. I screamed and hid behind Robin at every jumpscare and eventually, I fell asleep on him.

Robin's pov:

After the film ended I noticed that Finn has fallen asleep. I blushed a little because he looked really cute. Yes, I have had a crush on him for a while but I don't want to ruin our friendship. I picked him up and put him on the bed. I was too lazy to prepare a separate bed, so I just laid next to him.
I couldn't really sleep tho, I was thinking so much about him that it kept me awake. Eventually, I fell asleep around 4 in the morning.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

This is a pretty lazy part but I hope you enjoyed it! See ya next time lovelies

estúpido - idiot