#6

Tw: cursing, smoking/vaping

Finney's pov:

- You guys are such lovebirds - Bruce said to me and Robin
- Oh really? What about you and Vance you act like yall are dating but then you are like "wE aRe JuSt FrIenDs" - i replied while cuddling to Robin. Bruce became all red and Vance spat out his drink also becoming red. The blodie was about to kill me but Bruce saved my ass.
- Shut the fuck up Blake!
- Vance, don't worry about them you know what they are like. Let's ignore them - Bruce said with a smile. Vance just sighed while calming down and Robin stuck out his tounge to Vance.

We were hanging out at the park and it was fun, soon Griffen and Billy came with some beer. We drank and laughed, it was Saturday. I couldn't get caught by my father so i came to spend the night at Robins. (Ah yes, time skips, we love them)

When we got back we went up stairs and blasted some music. I was laying my head on Robins tights. It was really peacfull and nice. Just me and my boyfriend.

Robin's pov:

Soon i pulled out form under the pillow an disposabel e-cigarate. Finn looked a little mad and said:
- Since when you have it? Why didn't you tell me dickhead
- I dunno i just forgot hermoso
- I still don't know what does hermoso mean..
- It means handsome - i said whispering to his ears and he slightly blushed

Finney's pov:

- F-fuck you - i replied throwing a pillow at my boyfriend, he gasped and pushed me off his lap then he throwed the pillow back. We had a big pillow fight and it was so much fun. At the end i couldn't stop laughning and it was the best feeling ever.

We went to take a shower and change into our pj's. We watched a boring comedy and smoked the vape, i could see that Robin didn't like it and soon he fell asleep on my shoulder. After the film ended i went to sleep too.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Here you guys go, a nice and cute part since i felt like writting this type of stuff. Hope you enyojed, see ya lovlies<3