#3

Tw: cursing, crying, self-harming, mention of blood, smoking

Finney's pov:

I woke up cuddling with Robin, I was resting my head on his chest and grabbing his arm. Meanwhile, his whole arm was wrapped around my shoulders. I blushed slightly and fastly got up trying not to wake up Robin but I failed.
- Good morning niño bonito~ - he said in a flirty voice
- Oh shush! I told you no Spanish I don't understand it idiot - I almost yelled while blushing a little
- Why so mad princess I didn't say anything that you can't search up what does it mean
- Whatever, also good morning - I replied while getting off the bed.

Robin's pov:

I got off bed just after Finn and we went to the kitchen to make some Desayuno. We made some cereal. After we ate I decided that I have to tell Finney about my feelings for him. It's today or never.

After we got ready I asked Finn if he wants to go to an old treehouse that I have found some time ago. We got there in under 10 minutes and I pulled out a cigarette and a lighter from my trouser pocket. We smoked the simulant, enjoying its taste. I decided I need to tell him now, and I begin to speak:
- Finn, I need to tell you something important, it's been bothering me for a while and I can't keep on hiding it
- I'm all ears
- It's just that..I like you. More than a friend, than a best friend. I just love you. - I said blushing a little and avoiding eye contact. For a while it was quiet but then the brown-haired boy finally spoke.
- Well Robin, I am not gonna lie you surprised me a lot. I..got this different feeling around you but I don't know if it's love. I am pretty sure that I'm straight and I need more space. I hope this doesn't ruin our relationship..

With every word, he said I wanted to cry more, but I couldn't in front of him. He was right, he is a normal straight person not a stupid fairy like me, what was I expecting? At the edge of trying not to cry I replied:
- I uh fully understand, I don't know what I was thinking, just forget it. Bye Finney, see you - I said fastly and then I begin to run home.

Finney's pov:

I knew it was no use running after him, he needs some time alone. I hope I didn't hurt him too much..I just need more time.

I sighed and went slowly to my house. Gwen wasn't here yet and I was all alone with my thoughts. I guess I have some peace to think about Robin and all that.

Robin's pov:

I got into my room and closed the door. I couldn't hold the tears anymore. I cried and cried. I saw a blade and took it slowly. I rolled up the legs of my shorts and started looking at my heald scars. I got them because after my dad died I started to self-harm. I stopped like 4 years ago but I couldn't resist the blade at that moment.

Not thinking about what I was doing I started cutting big lines on my thighs. The blood started dripping on the floor and I laughed manically to myself. How could I be so dumb, I'm a fucking dumbass. - I thought. I eventually cleaned myself up and went to sleep since I felt so tired and my eyes were all red and puffy. I could bearly feel it when a tear was rolling down my face. Ofcourse, I didn't blame Finney, I blamed myself how could I have been such a fucking estúpido. It's obvious that he likes girls, not a stupid faggot like me.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Yup, it's time for angst guys😋 (*crying with yall*), hope you enjoyed , see ya lovelies!!

niñio bonito - pretty boy
desayuno - breakfast