#7

Tw: cursing, mention of selfharm and depression, mention of scars, mention of the ship Brance (Vance x Bruce) and Briffen (Billy x Griffen).

Finney's pov:

School finally ended and vacation started. Today all the members of our gang decided to go swiming and hang out at the lake. Non of us have taken our swimming boxers so we went into the water in our underwear.

Robin's pov:

My underwear was short and you could see a little bit of my self harm cuts. I prayed that no one will see them. I didn't want to worry anyone and i didn't want to become an attention seeker. Plus i'am the second strongest kid in our school i couldn't make myself look weak.

When we went inot the water i became less stresed since everyone was having fun and no one noticed. We were playing volleyball in the water, then Vance took Bruce piggyback, so did I to Finney and Billy to Griffen.

We had a lot of fun and when we decided to take a little break i saw Finn staring at my thights so i immediately grabbed the blanket and covered myself, especially my legs, but it was too late he gave me the look: "we need to talk when we get home" and i became really stressed. I clamed down a little and stayed with Griffen on the sand. We had a small talk and i ate something.

Today i was staying the night at Finney's and i knew we will have a serious talk. When we got there we changed and Finn told me to sit down next to him.

- Robin..i'am not sure if i saw right but you had scars on your thights. Can you please show them to me? - he said in a concerned voice
- I uh..there's no use in lying i guess - i said while rolling up the legs of my shorts reveling my self harm scars. I just looked away in disgust waiting for Finn's respond.
- Robin..why..Did you do that to yourself..?- he asked while his voice began to broke down
- Yes..i'am so sorry i didn't mean to concern you or upset you..i'am just stupid forget about it
- No Rob! I won't fucking forget about it! I'am worried about my boyfriend's mental health! I can see that the deepest scars are fresh, sure most of the are heald but that doesn't matter..Could please explain why do you self harm..? - i could see that his eyes became watery and he was about to cry, i felt really bad and wanted to cry too but i didn't want to look weak.
- I uh..i started to self harm when i was 11. It was when my dad died, i got through light depression. I self harmed for one year, when i was 13 it sometimes happend but i had it mostly under control..- i replied to make everything clear and i didn't even realised when a tear rolled down my cheek. Then i heard sobbing. It was Finney, he was crying, because of me, what an estúpido i'am.
- Uhh i'am so sorry Finn! I shouldn't said that, please forgive me - i said panicking a little but then the brown-haired boy pulled me into a thight hug. I hugged him back and then he begin to speak:
- I understed the past scars but..why do you have fresh cuts..? - he whispered. I didn't want him to think that it was his fault but i can't lie to him, he means too much to me.
- Uh..i selfharmed after you rejected me, please don't think that its your fault! I just felt like an pathetic idot because i thought that i ruined our friendship..please don't blame yourself, its not your fault, i love you and you matter a lot to me hermoso. I hope this don't ruin anything. - Finney begin to cry again and after some minutes of crying his eyes were all red and puffy.
- Robin?
- Yes, hermoso?
- I know you said that its not my fault but i'am sorry i should have been more gentle, please never harm yourself anymore..
- I wont niñio bonito - i replied with a soft smile
- And what does that mean now? - he said chuckling
- It means pretty boy, sweetheart
- Oh my god why are you always embarrassing me you airhead - Finn replied with a red face
- i'am just telling the truth, plus when you are blushing you look so cute - i said gigling

Finney's pov:

- Shut the fuck up - i said and throwed a pillow at him
- Seriously, againn? - Robin complained
- Yes, dickhead - i replied throwing another pillow straight at his face
- Oh you little fucker - he said throwing both of the pillows at me. We laughed and laid next to each other.
- Hermoso, we need to go take a shower - Robin reminded
- Ughh fine - i replied unhappily

3 rd person:

Both of the boys showered and changed to thier pj's. They took Finney's laptop and decided to watch a movie called: "The predator". Surprisingly Finn wasn't that much scared and enyojed the movie, so did Robin. After ending the movie they were discussing about thier ships, Vance x Bruce and Billy x Griffen. They were so obvious that it hurted to watch how they flirt with each other. Both boys decided that they need to get them together.

Robin and Finney went to sleep around 4 a.m. It was an amazing night for both of them, they loved each other so much that its impossible to image. Robin loves Finney's mesmerising brown eyes and his angelic smile. Finney adored Robin's beautiful, perfect hair and his amazing sense of fashion.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

That's all for this chapter! Hope you enyojed, see ya lovlies<3