𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢. 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤

WHAT HAPPENS NEXT
4x8

"Has anyone talked to Charlotte?" Violet entered the kitchen holding a cup of coffee in one hand and a clipboard in the other.

"I left her a couple of messages," Addison looked up warily at her sister. "but she— she didn't call me back."

"Well, what do we say to her?" Amelia asked from beside Athena.

"'Get well soon' or 'Sorry this happened' both seem pretty ridiculous," Sam said looking down at his cereal.

"Is there a card that says 'I'm sorry you got viciously beaten and robbed'?" Amelia attempted to joke.

Violet nodded with her words, "You need to learn to filter before you speak."

Everyone looks to Athena, "You must have talked to her, Athena?"

"Hm?" Athena looked up. "Oh, uh, n— no I haven't. Sheldon have you heard from her?"

"I sent her flowers," Sheldon shrugged one shoulder.

"Oh, flowers. Crap," Violet tilted her head back slightly, "I should've sent her flowers."

Everyone stops talking about the subject as Cooper hurries into the small kitchen, which contained pretty much every doctor in the practice.

"Hey!" Cooper pants. "Oh, Charlotte went to the hospital first. But now she's parking downstairs. So I need— I need, uh—"

"You need to go to the gym," Athena tilted her head, a small smile making its way onto her lips.

"Shut up," Cooper said still breathing heavy. "She's gonna be here.. any second. Just don't act weird."

"You're setting a great example," Addison situated herself on her chair.

"Just tell her she looks great," Cooper suggested.

"Does she?" Amelia brought her coffee to her lips, spilling it slightly when the brunette beside her kicked her under the table. "W—?"

"No," Cooper swallowed, his breathing still not letting up. "She looks like she got the crap kicked out of her.. but if we just— shh."

Amelia cleans the coffee off the kitchen island as the blonde chief of surgery enters the small kitchen.

"Morning," Charlotte greets.

Everyone miscellaneously say their good mornings.

"Take a good look then get it over with," Charlotte's hand was on her bag, everyone except Athena staring at the blondes face. She walks to the fridge and pulls something out, then turning to see everyone (except Athena) was still staring. "If you're gonna be all nervous and annoying around me, stay the hell outta my way."

Everyone watches as she leaves the kitchen and walked straight to her office.

"What'd I say?" Cooper asked when they were in the clear. "I said 'Don't act weird' and you all acted weird. Like weird people," Cooper shook his head as he left.