1 .

Welcome <3  to this goofy ass book B)  enjoy dears!

it was winter the snow slowly fell making a thick blanket of snow cover the floor crystal snowflakes had fallen around the arenas ground as 5 hosts groaned russo , sabrinna , DJ , inksu and welp Bl4d3 were the five hosts began to shovel snow away ...

it was winter the snow slowly fell making a thick blanket of snow cover the floor crystal snowflakes had fallen around the arenas ground as 5 hosts groaned russo , sabrinna , DJ , inksu and welp Bl4d3 were the five hosts began to shovel snow away the next season of RB battles was almost done season 4 was at the last stage of the rounds to go the game was , doors russo was feeling slightly off so he mentioned it to the group and walked off flopping down into a chair .. 

looking through the list of finalists it showed kreek , Tanqr , kai , lynx , minitoon , pinkleaf and nebula . the 7 contestants left were gonna fight soon to find out the last two standing .. who they are may compete for the prize of 2 million robux and a rare dual blade backpack which wasn't sold on the marketplace at all . the male hummed as he began to plan out some of the script onto a new document and pushed himself back as he wrote hastily sabrinna chuckled " hm I thought you were sick russo ? " Russo jumped  " Jesus you scared me .. and i am just decided to write a little to take my mind off it.. " sabrinna nods " alright well I'm gonna go back to finish the last bit of snow!! if you need anything tell me " she smiled walking off as russo sighed.

inside the contestants blocks , lynx , minitoon and kreek were all chatting about the hell they had to go through to get to this point as a familiar enemy off Kreek's walked by with nebula and pinkleaf they were talking about the minigames in the RB battles hub for fans to play while waiting , kreek scoffed under his breath as Tanqr got closer to the other trio he beamed down at kreek " what's a loser like you doing with these two ' lovebirds '  hm? " he teased as kreek looked at him obviously annoyed at his rude statement " I'm talking to them what about it ?! " he snapped back as lynx got up " just to add me and mini are friends! f-r-i-e-n-d-s okay? " mini nodded along with lynx " what she said " he muttered , Tanqr chuckled " you two stay out of it okay? sit your pretty face down and go make out with him or something I don't care this is between me and him~ " he looked at kreek smirking as lynx simply just threw a bottle at him it was a small plastic water bottle not much Tanqr picked the bottle up crushing it " I said stay out of it before shit gets heated okay ? " lynx scoffed sassily rolling her eyes as her and mini proceeded to talk about something off topic .

kreek looked at Tanqr's thoughtless mask as he looked back at kreek smirking his mouth only showing to the two trios as Tanqr made a move " so now that their outta the picture , why are you with them hm? at this point your just a third wheel . its sickening to watch . " kreek stammered on his wording a little " t..ugh they may like each other for all we know but maybe you should respect their privacy idiot! " Tanqr laughed " nice comeback mickey mouse looking ass bitch " Kreek gasped " SAYS THE BLUE CRAYON!! " pink leaf , nebula , lynx and minitoon laughed at the twos argument as they proceeded to through insults and names at each other kreek finished argument by yelling at him " CAN YOU JUST SHUT UP FOR ONCE YOU EMO ASS MOTHER FUCKING HOE I SWEAR I WILL SHOVE YOU CRAYON ASS HAIR ONTO A PAGE AND WATCH IT COLOUR THE SKY BLUE " he scoffed and panted after yelling and Tanqr decided to mumble the last insult " ugly ass bald fucking loser " kreek was sick of it smacking him and walking off as mini and lynx got up laughing and running to catch up to him . 

kreek sighed " I cant wait to beat his ass in this event I swear to god " lynx and mini chuckled as lynx smirked after " mhm~ i see you a little red kreek ~ is something wrong " kreeks face outburst to a deep red thinking to what she meant " SHUT UP LYNX- " she laughs , mini froze realising as he stammered to say something .. 

AND THATS A WRAP DEARS <3