2 .

CHAPTER 2 REAL!?!??!?FDSHGHFD

about a week from the incident about the fight with kreek and Tanqr , lynx had been teasing the two of them as she was friends with Tanqr now and was still friends with kreek so she was gonna work her magic to get them together by taking Kreek's s...

about a week from the incident about the fight with kreek and Tanqr , lynx had been teasing the two of them as she was friends with Tanqr now and was still friends with kreek so she was gonna work her magic to get them together by taking Kreek's spot during the fight to annoy him so she skipped up to Russo's room and knocked on the door " hey Rusooo~!! " russo jumped up spinning around to face the smug girl he yawned " yes lynx ? " she chuckled walking over to him as she began to explain her EVILL plan to him . Russo and her laughed as he agreed as she left waving to him and shutting the door Russo left laughing at the plan as he stood up tomorrow was the day .

Lynx made it back to the apartments sneaking in to go back to her room creeping around Tanqr caught her pinning her up to a wall " what are you doing up hm? " lynx chuckled " I was uh.. grabbing some water from the water pool cause I didn't want the one in my room.. sorry if I woke ya up ! " she escaped his grasp and sprinted quietly off Tanqr scoffs " that's a lie and its too obvious no cup means she didn't.. " He sighs walking back into his room shutting the door behind him to go back to sleep .. lynx reached her room shutting the door behind her each contestant shared a room with another person she was sharing hers with Leah Ash a contestant who wasn't in the competition anymore but she was still there to watch the final rounds . Leah looked at Lynx " oh hey Lynx! " she smiled as she waved back " ugh I'm so tired ima get some rest Leah make sure no one breaks in or anything I don't know good night " Leah sighed chuckling as she watched the girl hastily pass out onto her bed as Leah decided to catch some  rest for herself .

the next morning rolled round quickly the sunrise was just starting as Tanqr stared out the window the soft and pale orange sky reflecting off his shirtless and unmasked self the male had softly sighed as he was looking out only to hear fast pace footsteps behind him he looked back at his door whipping on his mask and quickly pulling his hoodie over his chest leaving the room noticing a familiar figure as he chased them in the shadows only to notice it was lynx rushing to Sabrinna's room she knocks as sabrinna lazily answered " heya lynx I'm guessing your here to talk about russo and your plan.. ? " she nods walking in as sabrinna shut the door locking it Tanqr scoffs walking away to go back to looking out the window rolling his eyes . sabrinna and lynx were chatting about some things .       the fit vvv

       the fit vvv