4 .

WHOA LYNX ACTUALLY POSTED A NEW CHAPTER !?!??! REAL!?!?!?!?!?

na for srs sorry for the lack of writing I've been stressed w/ shit B) but enjoy another yummy chapter or 2 ;) for now kesfyiudfs now onto the pain !!

na for srs sorry for the lack of writing I've been stressed w/ shit B) but enjoy another yummy chapter or 2 ;) for now kesfyiudfs now onto the pain  !!

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

.. A soft glitching sound faintly played in his ear ...

Lynx shot up outta her spot from next to minis sleeping frame she groans as she gripped her head . The weird feminine voices telling her to betray him .. Over and over but she got up yanking one of minis hoodies that was a purple lakers hoodie , she wore it snuggling into the large hoodie as mini groans arising from his side of the bed rubbing his eyes blinking a few times sleepily he looks at the girl looking at herself and chuckled as she turns round looking at him , she smiled and hugged the male as he looks at her smiling happily just holding her lightly breathing .

Tanqr had wandered the halls hearing kreek awaking after a few hours he walks into his room again looking at the messy state he was in but could finally walk again tanqr being the slightly horny asf male he was looked at kreeks messy state and felt a himself harden kreek noticed chuckling " horny already im only up ahah.. " Tanqr bit his lip " my bad but your just so cute~ " kreek flushed red as he walks up to tanqr " just please make sure i can walk after okay? " tanqr chuckled nodding " alright~ " he shut his door locking it before striding over to kreek , he wore his glasses lazily as tanqr removed his mask as the male pinned kreek down .

( SMUT WARNING )
Tw : Uh. sex? , praise And uh also hair pulling/knife play ;)

kreek gripped a small blade giving the male it him catching onto what he wanted quickly " .. Just dont cut deep or anything .. Also uh hah.. My hair " the males beanie was slanted over his messy bed hair . Tanqr nodded as he started to undress and helped kreek undress himself drawing the knife around kreeks chest and etc and lined up not giving him a moment to prepare he felt a sharp pain rush through him groaning tanqr moved lightly the knife treating his skin light heartedly but he pressed the balde a little more into kreeks soft skin and proceeded to make sure no cuts were made , kreek helplessly wriggled around and moaned aimlessly to tanqrs now rougher pounding the sound was music to the twos ears not so much the others who were trying to do day to day things that was until another males voice was heard helplessly begging for more but tanqr yanked kreeks head back and told him that he was doing great and etc . He began to quicken his pace some small scream moans heard closer to kreek and tanqrs now shared room as kreek began to feel a warm liquid shoot into him the blade on his skin was now on the desk as tanqr clothed the two quickly .

THESE TWO ARE 18 THANKS <3
< Who were the others well heres another smut ;) >
TW : Knifeplay , slapping ( smexy ) , praise and light choking

The aimless moaning and light screaming was heard from nebulas room pinkleaf pounding the male as he chuckled at the helpless male the sounds filled the empty and lightly quiet halls , slapping his ass multiple times thrusting quickly leaving nebula only to keep screaming and moaning pinkleaf not caring about the others luckily his door was locked incase someone tried to go into the roon to check if anyone's hurt pinkleaf humming yet as he pounded the males poor limp body he praised him being perfect with each moan and sound , constantly praising the male . He kept making a rhythm for his thrust and nebulas moaning . He lightly chocked the boy but made sure not to choke him too harsh allowing him to still breath out and a few more slaps were heard pulling nebulas head back pinkleaf released his seed into him .

( SMUT OVER )

As the sounds stopped russo sighed feeling faint he walked off and sat down holding his head mini walked by seeing russos faint state he walked over " hey are you alright man..? " but russo wasn't awake at that moment mini panicked and brough him to kai lynx rushing around to see russo laying down sickly the voices laughing she knew it .. She wasnt in control at night.... The girl ran off kai tending russo as mini ran off to see if he could find the panicked girl .

" hehe~! Let the games BEGIN~! "

ENJOYYYY IT AGVCIHJV OR WELL I HOPE YOU DID AAA LOVE YOU GUYS A SD NYCHKDYYF /p

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

ENJOYYYY IT AGVCIHJV OR WELL I HOPE YOU DID AAA LOVE YOU GUYS A SD NYCHKDYYF /p