Chapter 1

Eddie Fucking Munson.

Who would have thought I would find myself in this situation?

In pain, bleeding out, all for Eddie 'The freak' Munson.

Let's rewind.

No Pov:

You and Eddie Munson were amazing friends senior year of high school. You are a transfer, well sort of. You grew up in Hawkins until middle school, when your parents separated. Your father moved out of town to Florida, and he took you with him. You and Eddie were friends when you were younger, since his uncle was friends with your dad.

When you moved back to Hawkins for your senior year of high school, you forgot about the weirdo you grew up with. Until, you were caught looking at the "Hellfire Club" Flier that was posted on the bulletin board.

"Interested in DnD?" The voice behind you said,

"I used to play when I was younger with–"

When you turned around to see the person speaking, and totally invading your personal space.

You were face-to-face with him.

The teasing smirk disappeared with a confused and shocked look.

"Y/n?" He asked.

You didn't recognize him right away, until it clicked.

"Eddie?"

The realization hit the both of you. Smiles spread across your faces.

"Holy shit"

Eddie and you lunged for each other, hugging.

When you both pulled apart, you looked at each other.

"How are you? It's been years!" You said to him.

Eddie smiled,

"You know, same shit as always."

You laughed.

"You look so.... Different" He said while doing a quick once-over of your body.

"Well puberty is a bitch and the last time we saw each other, we were 11... and what about you huh?" You said while ruffling his long curly locks and laughing.

Eddie playfully swatted your hand away.

"My uncle is going to be so excited to see you!"

You smiled.

"But first, you gotta meet the gang!" He said as he dragged you down the hall.

That was how it all started. You met the other members of Hellfire, and Eddie forced you to join. And the rest was history.

It was like nothing had changed, despite so many years apart.

That year, you graduated, Eddie did not.

Your original plan was to get the Hell out of Hawkins the second you graduated, but you decided to stick around for a little while.

But a while turned into months, and months turned into a year, and then another.

It's been 2 years since you and Eddie reunited. Eddie STILL has not graduated, but he swears that this is his year.

You still go to Hellfire, and have met the 'next generation of Hellfire'

The boys were great.

They loved you, and you loved them.

It was like an odd little family.