20. Class-ic

3rd Person POV.
Location: the new age Academy

Y/n L/n is currently in the New Age Academy as its newest student he has just finished explaining the source of his powers telling the two student council presidents about his training and his weapon the two student council presidents were absolutely Amazed by what they had just been told not only did he have power beyond anything that they're Mortal Minds could comprehend but he had an indestructible weapon to go along with his amazing powers and extraordinary training.

Satsuki: I must admit I am extremely impressed.

Sona: I have to agree never before had I thought a male could have such amazing Powers such as you or handle the kind of training you went through or have such an amazing weapon and know how to use it you truly are one of a kind Y/n L/n.

Y/n: aww Shucks stop it you guys you're going to make me blush.

Y/n L/n was already blushing at the compliments he was receiving from the student council presidents.

Sona: oh I almost forgot I'm supposed to give you this.

Sona reached into her pocket pulled out a piece of paper and she gave it to Y/n L/n he respectfully took the piece of paper from the student council president he unfolded it and he realized that it was his student schedule.

Y/n: wow my student schedule thanks!

Sona: you're welcome now that our business is concluded I believe now is the time for all of us to go our separate ways me and my fellow student council president we have some serious work to be done before classes start and I recommend that you go to class ASAP.

Y/n: consider it done El Presidente~

Satsuki: please don't call us that.

Y/n: I make no promises!

Sona: well then we will see you again later.

With that said the student council presidents picked up their trays and plates they then put them into the recycling Depot where they would be washed disinfected and reused Y/n L/n decided to go to class he made his way to his classroom where he was greeted by his two English teachers Miss Nekonome.

And the co-teacher of English class Miss Rebecca Torres the wingless dragon.