🌞Chapter 12🌻

🌞🌻
🔞

I knew that this was a kiss, yet I could not move at all — as if I had gotten intoxicated in the atmosphere, drunk on something in the air. Those lips lightly pressed forward once again before releasing mine, leaving me dumbfounded as I met gazes with blue irises that steadily drew closer.

“Your eyes… close them.”

Mew smiled at my soft whisper. That first look had stirred up my desire, and I felt something aching inside of me. When I meekly closed my own eyes, he grabbed the hands I’d framed around my face and pulled me over to him, giving me a biting kiss.

It surprised me, and from between the crevice of my slightly-opened lips something warm slipped past and seized my mouth. That tongue moved with care and hesitancy at first, but when I poked at it with my own smaller  one, it started licking the walls, tracing my teeth, and stroking everywhere. A pleasurable feeling ran down my hips and had me trembling in its wake. Being unable to bear this feeling on my own, I grabbed Mew’s clothes in a crushing grip while Mew’s hold around me tightened so much I couldn’t move my face away from where it looked up to meet his. Finally our lips parted, and we breathed with our shoulders heaving from exertion.

“That… you—”

“Hold out your tongue.”

“What—”

“Gulf.”

Damn it, when you call my name out so seductively, I…! I’ll only do just this, I told myself, and slowly opened my mouth and let out my tongue. Just what am I doing, seriously, why am I doing this…!

Mew stroked my head as if to say ‘Good boy’ when I submissively obeyed him, and he changed his angle to more deeply attach himself to my mouth. The way he sucked on my tongue then entwined his with mine felt terribly good. I’d never been kissed like this before, so it was natural that I didn’t know what to do, but… shit, this guy, he kisses too well.

It was frustrating how my body lost its strength, how much I’d drifted into the pleasure. I couldn’t even swallow the saliva that began seeping  from the edges of my mouth. Only after I had gone dizzy from lack of oxygen did Mew finally release me, and as I mindlessly stared at him, Mew licked the corner of my lips — just that was enough to get my spine shivering.

“Are you sensitive?”

He chuckled. Though all I could make out through the tears was a hazy blur, I could still see that mischievous expression on his face. I glared at him, wanting to wipe off that grin, even if I only had a teary-eyed look with zero intimidation power right now

“Shut up; you’re just too good at it, dumbass.”

The moment I gave him that honest answer, Mew’s mouth breathlessly fell open. Hey, just where did this guy’s overwhelming sex appeal disappear to… His eager puppy mode activated, Mew looked at me with glittering eyes, letting out an aura of complete delight. Jeez, this idiot, why is he getting so happy over what I said…! I’d really dug my own grave, but luckily the sweetness of the atmosphere shifted. Mew mercilessly pulled me toward his chest. “Let go!” I raised my head and pushed at him, making Mew look at me with a mystified expression. It looked like his face was saying, ‘Why is that; why are you trying to get away?’ Rather than my reaction, I think that the unbelievable turn of events this guy started was the real thing to be mystified about.