03. 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙿𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎

I was resting on the roof, thinking of the deal with Koko.

"I can't believe you hypnotized one of the ninja!" I overheard skales and another serpentine talk, breaking my train of thought, I sat above the listening in.

"Does the general know?"

"Of course not he's been put under the control of Lloyd, and I plan to use it for my best interest." The general came from behind scales.

"Everyone works while you two slack. As my second in command I expect better from you scales"

"Yes general." They began walking as scales followed.

"General you know I am of most loyal to you, but I must question this childish agenda, the ninja have stolen our staff, yet you instruct your army into making this playhouse for Lloyd?"

"As y/n said snakes don't belong in trees"

"You know better than to question my judgment, scales. I'll pretend you didn't ask"

"HEY!" they turned to look at Lloyd. "IF WE WANT TO RULE NINJAGO FROM HERE WE NEED A TRAP DOOR! I WANT MORE BOOBY TRAPS!"

'hehe he said booby-'

"Y/n I will hurt you if you say something like that again."

'sorry forgot you were here'

"Is you wish, young garmadon"

"As you wish.. general." He spoke harshly and left.

'these guys have major issues, you think they were past lovers?'

"Yeah they act like exes to each other, what do you think happened?"

'we should ask scales'

"What if he's in denial?"

'hmm he could be but it's better to know now than later' I jumped down and followed scales.

"Hey scales" he turned to look at me.

"Yes Master Y/n?"

"Were you and the general in a relationship??"

Every serpentine stopped and stared at scales and I.

"What- where did you get that idea master y/n??"

"You two fight like exes I just assumed and wanted to check"

He sighed. "No y/n we weren't in a relationship at all. He is simply my general."

"Oh alright"
.
.
.

'hes in denial'

"100%"

'its probably a sensitive topic for him'

"Let's let him move on in piece"

'alright'

It became night quickly and Lloyd demanded that he'd be carried around, but the serpentine also made a spot for me, I denied and asked them to just carry Lloyd, less weight to worry about.

"If I see one girl on here im going to go ballistic."

'good thing your a ghost huh Koko?'

"Ha yeah"

I noticed the white ninja, he ran off.

The next morning I was healing the injured and talking with everyone. While Lloyd commanded every one.

I heard Lloyd yell, I didn't pay much attention to what he was saying. Till I saw lloyd pull a lever and made a serpentine fall to the ground I jumped down and saved him, and looked up at lloyd. As he yelled booby trap.