13.𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍

I woke up, with my face in the sand, can't I go a day without getting knocked out? Or do people just like hitting me.

I sat up to realize I had no idea where I was. Just great, I looked around and remembered what I was tasked with. Good thing to know is that I suck with directions.

And I just turned around a few times, so I am officially lost, I sighed as I tried my best to dust the sand off my clothes, hair and face.

"Just great, pretty sure they took pythor." I waited to hear something Incase I was wrong but nope they took him.

"I swear, If I get knocked out at some point today I am going to kill every Anocondrai in my sight."

I began walking in a random direction, since I didn't have any clue where I was, I couldn't teleport. Just my luck, I looked up in the sky's to see if anyone was around.

Nope, maybe I can try talking to Neuro, but I doubt he could hear me. I might as well give it a shot.

'neuro? Can you hear me, Koko R/n don't speak I need to try and get neuros attention.'

I waited for a response but nothing. 'if you can hear me Neuro I'm out in the desert, i don't know how long but I was knocked out. Pretty sure they have pythor.'

I found where I woke up, I then began walking in the direction where my head was. I sighed knowing I'd have to walk for a long time.

The next time I see Chen I'm killing him. I heard something and turned around. I was a little concerned considering I was alone in a desert.

'hey r/n?'

"What do you want?"

'do you know where they took pythor?'

"Uhh yeah I over heard them while you were unconscious, they were taking him to camp or something."

'koko you know the exact location?'

"Mhm" she told me the location and I teleported there to see pythor in a cage being chased by a rat.

"Pythor? Do you need help bud?" He looked at me happily but still terrified. "Y/n! My savior please get me out of here away from the wretched beast!"

I grabbed pythor, and stopped the contraption. Pythor kissed my hand, in which I squeezed him.

"Do that again and Ill feed you to the rat myself." He audibly gulped. "Y-yes sir sorry."

I sighed in annoyance and noticed a book. Pythor slithered up my arm up to my shoulders. "The book of spells! Let's look to see if there's a spell to make me big again!"

"Fine." I put him next to the book and the radio turned on.

"Another village has fallen, and the ninja are yet to be found." I froze and both me and pythor looked at he radio. "It's only a matter of time before until they take over Ninjago city."

"Tch news always a downer." I glared at him in which he didn't notice and kept looking in the book.

"How the Anacondrai return is a mystery," pythor look very offended. "It's not a mystery they're frauds! A true Anacondrai would never stand for this."

"If you hear this, find shelter or find help!" I looked over to pythor who looked like he was thinking.

"A true Anacondrai wouldn't stand for this, so why not get rid of them, along with someone else of course. Everyone comes with a sacrifice." This got pythor thinking I simply smiled.

"Everyone to the samurai x cave.." that was neuros voice, I'd recognize it anywhere. 'i can't but good to know you guys are thinking about me.'

"Y/n?! Your okay!"