12.𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙰𝚗𝚊𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚛𝚊𝚒

I woke groaning a bit, I opened my eyes to see stone floors. I looked up and saw two of Chen's guys, and Skylor to my side.

The pain from the fight had finally began to show. My hands were tied up, I stood up alerting Skylor, and Chen's guys.

"Hey someones up, how'd you sleep?"

"Fuckin terrible."

"Well, good know who I'm talking to, glad your back y/n."

"Huh? What do you mean?" I looked over at her with a confused face.

"I'm sure your buddies will explain cause even I don't know what the hell happened."

After a while to me and Skylor talking, Chen came up to us.

"Free them!"

"Wha- but uh master she still has her powers?"

"And I have the power to stuff you into a fortune cookie! Free her now!"

The two freed Skylor, and she walked up to her father.

"Skylor how dare they tie you up, I blame myself for the slip in judgement."

"It wasn't a slip in judgement, the ninja were right."

"And I was wrong. Wrong to steal their powers, wrong to want to transform into a snake. Wrong because you needed a father and I wasn't there."

"Damn daddy issues, wait-" my voice startled Chen, and he turned around I think he forgot I was there.

"Y/n not the time.wait you think my powers can still turn you into Anocondrai." Chen looked back at Skylor, till clouse spoke up.

"You have absorbed every fighters elements."

"Not mine, don't think she's ever actually touched me."

"Did you just forget about the fight..?"

"The- oh the fight.. our fight?"
She nodded, she then turned to clouse.

"How? The staff crystal was destroyed?"

"Yes but, that Crystal was obtained from the crystal caves here, which we can go to now to complete the spell we have everything we need to make everyone happy! Isn't that great news?"

"But isn't my power just all of it, taking everything from me could hurt me, or worse.." Skylor kept backing away from Chen, at this point I was kinda pissed off.

"Eh, no plan is perfect." Chen shrugged as if  he could care less.

"You care more for your power, than you do your own daughter!"

"With out power I am insignificant! Is that what you want? An insignificant father!?"

"I didn't have a choice did I? You should have never taken off the chains!"

"Get her!" With that Chen's guys went after Skylor, she jumped away, she went to a higher up place.

"Your not insignificant, your pitiful!" Chen said something else but I was to busy trying to get out the chains myself.

I later then noticed Skylor left. I kinda just gave up at that point, I ain't goin anywhere anytime soon.

"Why didn't anyone tell me that raising a daughter was so hard!" I looked up to see clouse grabbing my chains and dragging me forward.

"Where we goin now?" I tried making small talk, mainly cause I was bored. They put me on a weird plane or something, And began chasing after skylor

"Shut up." Clouse glared at me.