Chapter 13

Chapter 13

    ◎Warm hug*3◎

    Lu Wensheng didn't even raise his head, and continued to fight in the Canyon of Kings.

    "It's a wave, let's go." Lu Wensheng said excitedly, "Shangguan Wan'er has cut back, Bodhidharma!"

    Qin Yan sat aside and waited for her. She had vivid features and was wearing a red pajamas. .

    Lu Wensheng stood on the sofa with his mobile phone in his hand, "Win!"

    Da Xiao: "Do it again?"

    Qin Yan's ears moved, what does it mean to do it again? ? The voice sounded familiar, but I couldn't remember who it was.

    "I won't come, I'm tired, I'll leave first." Lu Wensheng quit the game.

    After taking a sip of the juice, the rich fiber sticks to my lips. She licked her lips and asked Qin Yan, "When did you come?"

    "Sitting for more than ten minutes, who are you playing games with?" Qin Yan looked in her direction and saw her sticking out the tip of her tongue and licking the juice from her upper lip. The fingers holding the jewelry box tightened and tightened.

    He couldn't look directly at her for a long time every day, maybe only 20 minutes. He saved his time to see her. I played the game for ten minutes just now, and now there are only ten minutes left.

    "Playing games with Da Xiao, you know him, right?" Lu Wensheng answered him.

    Daxiao? Qin Yan subconsciously judged the possibility of him being an adulterer. Da Xiao has a good skin and only cares about having fun every day.

    Would Lu Wensheng like this kind of man? Probably not.

    He often heard his subordinates talking about black belt girls in their free time.

    If this "sister" is his wife, then it's no good.

    Qin Yan decided to try these mobile games when his eyes were healed, "The eldest young master of the Gu family is more innocent." On the

    side, Da Xiao only had the ability to eat, drink and play.

    Lu Wensheng didn't think about his implication.

    Qin Yan handed her two jewelry boxes, the ears were a little red, "Today's auction, one is for your birthday gift from last month, and the other is today's wedding anniversary."

    Wedding anniversary?

    Lu Wensheng had no idea that today was the wedding anniversary.

    Then is she going to pretend to give him something?

    The gift that came to the door was worth half a billion, of course Lu Wensheng accepted it, she would be a fool if she didn't accept it, and she is not a living Bodhisattva. The things that the original body gave him were more than 10 million at least, and they were trampled on and put in the locker to eat ashes.

    Lu Wensheng discussed with him, "Well, I didn't prepare a gift for the wedding anniversary. Then I won't take this box for now. Can I just take one?"

    System: [There is no one who accepts half of the gift. ]

    But Qin Yan didn't think there was a problem, and even thought the index finger she stretched out was cute.

    The disappointment that she had forgotten about her wedding anniversary quickly disappeared, "It's okay, you've been very busy recently. I just hope you can do one thing for me."