Chapter 20

Chapter 20

    ◎Qin Shuangning◎

    Zhou Mingjin: [This title will be restored soon. 】

    Qin Yan:【What do you mean? ]

    Zhou Mingjin withdrew a message.

    Qin Yan grasped the phone tightly with his fingertips. Zhou Mingjin is a lawyer, so he knows many family secrets. Is there anything the Lu family is hiding from him?

    Restore Miss Lu's title? This idea flashed through his mind, so fast that he almost couldn't grasp it.

    He looked at Lu Wensheng, Lu Wensheng was lowering his head, poking his finger on the phone screen, and smiled at the corner of his mouth.

    Qin Yan's footsteps towards her were unsteady, coupled with poor eyesight, and with a "boom", he turned over a potted plant.

    Lu Wensheng turned around when he heard the sound, and gave Qin Yan a hand, "Are you okay?"

    He looked him up and down, and seeing that he was fine, he let go of his arm. Instead, he held it tightly.

    Qin Yan's lips turned pale, "I can't see clearly."

    Like a pitiful puppy.

    "Then you take my arm." Lu Wensheng bent his arm.

    She brought him to the venue and said, "I have something to do, you find a place to stay for a while."

    Qin Yan said quickly, "I'll go with you."

    Lu Wensheng shook his head with a smile, "I guess not."

    Qin Yan Yan wondered if she wouldn't let him go, and the next second he received a call from Xu Baicha.

    During the call, Xu Baicha's voice was very frightened, "A Yan, help, help, they are tearing my clothes, blah—"

    Then a man's rough voice came from the phone, "Qin Yan, Zhixiang point brings 1 billion to redeem You're a woman, otherwise, hehe—" The

    call came to an abrupt end.

    Lu Wensheng put aside his hands, hugged his arms, and looked at Qin Yan leisurely.

    She reads the novel hard every day. In today's new chapter, Xu Baicha was kidnapped by gangsters, and her relationship with Qin Yan will take another step forward.

    Qin Yan's face turned pale for a moment, and he said hastily, "Shengsheng, when I come back, I'll explain to you."

    Lu Wensheng didn't answer him, as if it had nothing to do with her, but smiled gently at Qin Yan.

    The guests in the venue and everyone around Qin Yan heard it.

    "Oh my god, the big star Xu has been kidnapped."

    "1 billion ransom!"

    Everyone gasped, and some wives laughed, "Isn't it good for men to be quiet? If you raise a bad mistress, you have to pay 100,000,000 yuan!" 100 million."

    "Hehe, she deserves it."

    "I'll let her die if she wants me, and a bitch is worth 1 billion?"

    "Mr. Lu is still generous."

    "After all, if someone dies, the Fourth Wife will not let him go. The only time Qin Yan accompanied the Fourth Wife to a banquet was when he was called away by this bitch, and this bitch is going to die of pride."