Chapter 19

Chapter 19

    ◎Fourth Aunt, Save Me◎

    The True and False Daughter is the original version, in which the parents packaged the True and False Daughter as twins.

    Lu Wensheng found the photos of Qin Shuangning and her sister for comparison, and found that the two really look alike, are they both real daughters?

    As an ashes reader of novels, Lu Wensheng's brain is functioning rapidly, Qin Jinyuan's father has two wives...

    the elder sister who is loved by his stepmother is older than Qin Shuangning.

    Then the answer is already there.

    Qin Shuangning's life was too miserable for this child.

    Many unfinished words are not mentioned in the novel, and the truth will be more complete and more logical in the real world.

    The currently known information is: On the surface, the two are twins, and Xu Baicha was Qin Shuangning's piano teacher many years ago.

    And Xu Baicha took away Qin Shuangning's talent.

    Lu Wensheng has seen it in the system: for the item of talent extraction, the prestige value is as high as 2000.

    The system persuaded: [Wen Sheng, you hurry up to improve your reputation points. Last time you spent 1,000 reputation points to draw Teddy Halo, now your reputation points are only 67. ]

    Lu Wensheng: "Understood."

    System: [The task of the main god system has been triggered. Mission 6: Save Qin Shuangning. 】

    Lu Wensheng accepted the task of rescuing Qin Shuangning, and he would definitely have a fight with Xu Baicha. She is looking forward to Teddy Jing's reaction at that time.

    In the blink of an eye, it was Qin Shuangning's eighteenth birthday.

    Qin Jinyuan, who has always kept a low profile, invited the celebrities and nobles from the entire sea city to celebrate his sister's birthday this time.

    The Qin family, even the old lady Qin came.

    After getting out of the car, Qin Yan opened the car door for Lu Wensheng and held out his right arm.

    Lu Wensheng came out, but waved to Qin Mian, "Qin Mian, come here."

    Qin Mian was looking around to find his classmates, when he heard the words, he came over, "What's the fourth aunt doing?"

    Lu Wensheng took Qin Mian's arm and entered the arena, "Let's go."

    Qin Yan was lonely. At the beginning, he was holding Xu Baicha's arm, and Wen Sheng was alone. She must have felt the same way as she does now.

    And she was holding Qin Mian's arm, without looking at him. Has she withdrawn from the relationship? This is what hurts him the most.

    Lu Wensheng has gained a lot of weight recently, and the flesh on his body seems to be obedient, growing where it should grow. A dark red one-piece skirt complemented her figure's slenderness, with unevenness.

    All she has is a diamond earring and a white rose on her wrist.

    She raised her hand to stroke her fallen hair, her fair face was intertwined with white roses, and the ribbons of roses around her wrists were hanging and floating, shining under the light.

    The nearby guests couldn't help but stop and look at her, Lu Wensheng's frowns and smiles today are more charming than Rose.

    "Today's fourth wife is even more beautiful."