Monday: Party, Party

"Hello?"

"GET OVER TO MY PLACE RIGHT NOW, YOU LOVEBIRDS! THERE'S FUN TO BE HAD!"

When Troye answered his phone, he was definitely not expecting the voice of a very drunk Tyler Oakley, screaming at the highest volume possible. How can a guy that small make a noise that loud? Troye thought, wincing as he pulled the phone away from his ear. Tyler, mixed with the bass-heavy dance music in the background, nearly blew his eardrums.

Connor heard it too, from his spot at the other end of the couch. Troye had been rubbing his feet, and he was curious as to what had stopped his enjoyment. "Is that Tyler?" He asked, as if he couldn't tell by the cackling laugh. Troye nodded and rolled his eyes, putting Tyler on speakerphone and turning the volume way down.

"What are you talking about, Ty?"

"WE'RE HAVING A PAAAAAARTY!" He screeched. "AND Y'ALL BETTER GET HERE BEFORE ALL THE BEER IS GONE!"

"Actually, Connor and I were going to go out for sushi and..."

"WHAT? I CAN'T HEAR YOU?"

"WE WERE GOING TO GO OUT FOR SUSHI AND WATCH KEEPING UP WITH THE KARDASHIANS." Troye yelled. "THIS WEEK'S EPISODE IS SUPPOSED TO BE FUNNY!"

Troye could almost sense Tyler rolling his eyes. "Y'ALL CAN SPEND TIME TOGETHER ANY DAY! TAPE IT FOR GOD'S SAKE JUST..." Tyler cut himself off by one of his notorious fangirl screams. "OH MY GOD, GAGA'S ON!" He giggled. "I HAVE TO GO GET MY DANCE ON, SO GET YOUR CUTE LITTLE ASSES OVER HERE! I WANT TO SEE Y'ALL GRINDING IN MY LIVING ROOM IN FIFTEEN MINUTES!"

And, with that, Tyler had moved onto better things. Troye chuckled, placing his phone back on the coffee table; Tyler's parties were so chaotic, and you had to be in the mood in order to enjoy them. He wouldn't have minded going, but the thought of spending a quiet night with Connor was much more desirable than a small apartment full of sweaty people and loud music. He reached for Connor's feet again, but found that they were no longer on his lap, but carrying his boyfriend into the bedroom.

"Where are you going?" Troye asked, following behind him.

"To get ready."

"For what?"

Connor knit his eyebrows and laughed. "For the party." He said, pulling jeans and a cute t-shirt from the closet. "What else?"

Troye couldn't stop himself from pouting a little. "You want to go to the party?"

"Of course I do."

"I thought we were just going to hang out?"

Connor laughed and kissed Troye on the cheek. "Troye, hanging out is all we do."

"What about last Friday? We went on a date!" Troye defended, gesturing widely, jokingly. "Then Tyler came over on Saturday."

"But what about..."

"Airports and sex don't count as hanging out either."

Connor laughed out loud, throwing an outfit at his boyfriend's scrunched up face. "C'mon, baby!" He urged. "Let's have some fun!"

He'd given up, he wanted to go to the party, but it was much more entertaining to make Connor think he didn't want to. "But, Connie." He said in a sultry voice, looping an arm around Connor's waist. Connor had been trying to get changed, and Troye's hands were cold on his bare back. "I'm more fun than a party."

Connor raised his eyebrows. "Oh, are you now?" He chuckled incredulously.
"You can't tell me that parties can do this." Troye kissed Connor, long and hard, so that their lips were red and sore, even around the edges.