Chapitre neuf

We were in a taxi and I had no idea where we were going.
We were both in the back seat, and one of Kylian's hands was resting on my thigh.
"Where are we going?" I asked curiously, looking at him.
He grinned at me and shook his head from side to side, signaling that he wasn't going to tell.
I sighed in resignation, and looked out the window.
The route we drove in the car seemed recognizable, and I soon figured out where we were going.
The car stopped in front of Parc Des Princes, and I jumped out.
Before Kylian could catch me, I quickly ran to one of the entrances and hid behind a wall.
I could hear him approaching, and jumped out as he came, in a try to scare him.
He stood perfectly still, not startled at all, and looked at me like I was the worst in the world at scaring people.
He shook his head at me, laughing, and I hurried on before he could catch me.
When I had finally run through all the rows of seats and jumped over the fence to the football pitch, I couldn't see Kylian anywhere.
"Kylian?" I shouted, looking around in confusion.
My eyes stopped on all the rows of seats, and searched each one.
"Boo." A voice suddenly said behind me, giving me a little push in the back.
I jumped up, and turned around irritably.
Kylian stood, grinning at me, who was still trying to recover from the heart attack I just had.
"Fuck you." I said, looking at him irritably, but with a smile on my face.
"Fuck me?" He asked, with a cocky expression.
I shook my head at him, and gave him a little push.
He was about to give me a push back, but I spotted a ball in the corner of the pitch.
I ran all I could to retrieve it, and Kylian stood back, confused, looking at me.
I ran at him with the ball, and dribbled around him.
I continued towards one of the goals, but Kylian suddenly ran alongside me.
I tried to dribble around him again, but instead he took the ball from me and put the tip of his foot in front of mine.
He rushed to score while I was now on the ground after he tackled me.
I looked at him with an irritable and exhausted look, and now just sat on the grass.
He started laughing at me again, but I stayed sitting on the grass, looking around.
I sighed slowly, and stood up quickly.
Kylian focused on something else, and I ran towards him, rushing to take the ball from him.
He immediately realized he was missing the ball, and rushed after me.
He was taller and faster than me, so I hurried to shoot a long but hard shot outside the target field.
The ball hit the goal, and I looked at Kylian gloatingly.
"Revenge." I said, smiling at him.
He looked at me irritably, but the smile quickly broke out again.
"Well, did I just piss you off, huh?" I asked teasingly, looking at him.
Instead of answering, he lifted me up and walked towards the goal.
He struggled a bit, but managed to get me up to sit on the crossbar.
"Hello," I exclaimed, beating out with both arms.
He just laughed at me sitting on top of the goal, not daring to jump down.
He reached into his pocket for his phone and took a picture of me sitting on top of the target, grumbling.
I rolled my eyes at him and just waited for him to come over and help me down.
"Hang in your arms, I'll help the rest of the way." He said, moving over towards me.
I hung in my arms, as he asked me to, and he stood under me.
I therefore ended up on his shoulders.
He carefully stepped out of the goal, so I didn't hit my head on anything.
He picked up my phone from his pocket.
He went onto Instagram, checked my profile was private, and then took a picture from below where you could see him, and me on his shoulders.
He posted it on my story, and I mentally prepared myself for all the messages I would get.
I slid down on his back, and then jumped to the ground.
He turned around, and we were now face to face.
It had started to rain a bit, and the sky was grey.
I focused only on him, ignoring everything else including the rain.
"You're so beautiful, you know that?" He asked, looking deep into my eyes.
I blushed, and looked down at my feet.
"Don't look away, gorgeous." He said, gently pushing my head back up.
I bit my lower lip gently, and kept eye contact with him.
His head approached mine, and his soft lips touched mine.
All the emotions in my body exploded, and I could feel my knees getting soft.
He kissed me slowly and gentle, now placing both his hands on my hips.
We both gently pulled apart, and he rested his forehead against mine.
"You don't understand how much I've dreamed about this." He whispered quietly, and gave me a kiss on the forehead.
Only now did I notice how much it was raining.
Kylian looked up a little confused too, but then took my hand, and we both ran out of the stadium.
The car that had brought us here was still outside, waiting for us.
Kylian opened the door for me, and I hurried to jump in.
He ran behind the car and jumped in the door on the opposite side.
My hair and clothes were dripping wet, and I was freezing.
Kylian put an arm around me, and pulled me closer to him, to warm me.
The car stopped in front of the building Kylian's apartment was in, and we both hurried out of the car.

He opened the door to his apartment, and I enjoyed being inside.
He went into his closet, and found a set of clothes.
He handed it to me and said: "Take a shower, I'll make some food in the meantime."
He stroked some hair behind my ears, and gave me a gentle kiss on the forehead.
I smiled at him, and went out to his bathroom.

The hot water from the shower slowly warmed my body up again, and I enjoyed it.
I turned the shower off again, and could hear Kylian talking from outside the kitchen.
I hurriedly put on the clothes he had found for me, and went out to him.
"What do you want, Marie?" Kylian asked irritably, holding the phone up to his ear.

"Marie?" I asked cautiously, looking at him disappointedly.