4.

**pic creds: @nirvanajmakeup on instagram!

*bzzz bzzz bzzz*
Enid's phone is vibrating non-stop.
"Ugh, who is it..?" Enid looks at her phone and realizes Yoko is calling her.
Enid answer the phone, "Hel-"
"ENID SINCLAIR, GET. YOUR. ASS. OVER. HERE. RIGHT. FUCKING. NOW."
"Hold up, Hold up..." Enid is trying to fully wake up.
"ENID YOU'VE BEEN GONE FOR THE WHOLE DAY. YOU MISSED 7 CLASSES."
"HOLD UP. WHAT?" Enid gets up in shock.
"WHAT THE HECK WERE YOU DOING? YOU COULD GET IN SERIOUS TROUBLE!" Yoko is basically screaming into her phone.
"YOKO, CHILL. LE-"
"CHILL? ENID YOU MISSED 3 FINALS."
"ARE YOU SERIOUS? OKAY WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?" Enid starts to put her shoes on and fixes her hair and checks herself out quickly in the mirror.
"I'M WITH XAVIER HE'S OUT HERE PAINTING."
"ALRIGHT I'M ON MY WAY!!" Enid opens the door but remembers Wednesday. She looks behind her and sees she's still sleeping. Wednesday is curled up in a ball, shivering.
"Yoko, I'll call you back in a bit."
"WHAT, WHAT HAPPENED BESTIE WA-"
Enid hangs up and gets closer to Wednesday.
"E-Enid..." Wednesday lets out a smile.
Enid finds it cute and keeps staring at her.
"Cold...cold." Enid wants to wake up Wednesday but she's in such a cute position. Enid grabs her phone and before she could take a picture, Yoko calls her again. This time Enid accidentally put on ringer which woke up Wednesday.
Wednesday opens her eyes and looks around, eventually making eye contact with Enid.
"Good morning!" Enid lets out a smile.
"Hello, Enid. What time is it? Shouldn't we be in class?" Wednesday gets up in a hurry.
"Well, about that..."
"God Enid, we missed 7 classes. My school record is ruined because of our special moment."
"Hey Wednesday I'm sorry I-"
^Wait..special?^
"I've heard enough, I shouldn't have showed my emotions towards you. Any type of kissing, hugs, or affection is prohibited until both of us get our grades up and face the consequences."
"Wednesday, please!"
"What, Enid? Do you really think I'm going to be okay with having 7 absences? You're a hot mess."
"We're a hot mess, Wednesday." Enid talks back.
"Very well, goodbye Enid I'll be talking to the principal." Wednesday starts walking away.
"Wednesday? Are you seriously going to tell the principal...WHAT WE DID?" Enid is popular amongst others, this could possibly change her reputation. Although, she won't mind, it's Wednesday Addams we're talking about.
"No, that's embarrassing and personal. Unless you'll go out opening your mouth about it with your so called 'besties'." Wednesday checks out Enid quickly.
"Let's just go. I have to meet up with Yoko anyway, good luck."
Wednesday and Enid both leave the dorm and head different directions. Yoko is still calling Enid. Finally, Enid answers.
"What is it, Yoko." Enid's voice makes her sounds angry.
"Damn girl, who made you mad." Yoko didn't expect it at all.
"You and...I'll tell you once I'm there." Enid hangs up immediately and starts walking to Yoko's location.

SCENE SWITCH

THE NEW PRINCIPAL IS MADE UP!! PRINCIPAL CADDEL IS ADDED TO CONTINUE THE STORY.

*Footsteps*
Wednesday is walking towards the principal office and slowly opens the door.
*Door creak*
Wednesday enters and greets the new principal, "Greetings Principal Caddel."
"Oh my! Hello Wednesday, I was just worried about where you've been." Principal Caddel seems open to hear what Wednesday has to say.
"That's what I came here to speak to you about." Wednesday will recover her record, somehow.
"I'm all ears, Wednesday." Principal Caddel puts her arms on the desk, ready to listen what Wednesday has to say."
"Well, I'd like to apologize for making you concerned and missing multiple classes." Wednesday feels like she must say what she was in reality doing, but she doesn't want to hurt Enid.
"Mhmmm." Principal Caddel nods.
"I'd like to know if there's anything I could do to recover and make up for my mistakes." Wednesday says as she still makes eye contact with the principal.
Principal Caddel lets a sigh, "Well, missing 3 finals is a big thing."
"I'll do anything. I'll sacrifice myself if it means to take out those absences." Wednesday means it when she says this.
"No need to that much. However, since you did get the best grades in all of Nevermore, I'll let you take the 3 finals. With one condition."
Wednesday's eyes widen.
"You'll only get 45 minutes to finish them. It's only fair."
"Fine by me, Principal Caddel."
"Very well, I'll call you back in my office once I've scheduled your exam date."
There's a big silence... "Thank you."
Wednesday gets up and leaves the room. She didn't think she would get it that easily.
^I like this principal. Less stressful than Weems.^
Wednesday decides to go visit Eugene in the medical room.
*Tap Tap*
Wednesday turns around and meets someone, "Thing?"
Thing tells Wednesday to go back to the dorm.
"Why?"
Thing tells Wednesday it's important.
"I need to see how Eugene is doing." Wednesday keeps walking.
Thing grips her shoulder and telling her she needs to go back to the dorm immediately.
"Is it really that important?"
Thing nods.
"Fine, it better not be a waste of time."