6.

**pic creds: @ememyers on ig! (it was a story, not a post!)

Enid is now grabbing her basket of treats and gifts that was given to her by Wednesday.
"Aw, it's so cute and adorable" Enid quickly grabs her phone and starts taking pictures of it.
"Come on! Let's take a selfie!!" Enid smiles and runs to Wednesday as she turns the camera into selfie mode.
Wednesday isn't really comfortable with the idea but she stares at the camera as Enid smiles, showing her teeth to the camera while holding Wednesday by her shoulder.
"Say cheeseeee!" Enid is now smiling with joy. Meanwhile, Wednesday is staring directly at the camera, expressionless.
"...cheese." Wednesday makes a fake smile hoping Enid didn't take a picture of it.
Enid quickly turns to Wednesday.
Wednesday is tempted to look at Enid.
^No, don't do it Wednesday.^
Wednesday turns and they're touching noses, ^Fuck.^
I guess you could say her intrusive thoughts won ;)
Enid's eyes slowly look up and down and then staring at Wednesday's plump lips. Wednesday's eyes follow Enid's.
"Wednesday.."
"Enid..?"
Enid gets closer and quickly takes a photo before she puts her phone down.
Wednesday places her hands on Enid's shoulder/chest area and is slowly gripping onto Enid's blazer.
*Mph* Wednesday pulls Enid and kisses her.
Thirty seconds pass by, *loud exhale* "My goodness Wednesday.." Enid feels her cheeks getting red.
Wednesday is hyperventilating quietly, "Oh please."
Wednesday lets go of Enid and walks to her desk. Enid grabs Wednesday and turns her around, "Now that we've come this far, why stop?" Enid smirks, "Scared?"
"Enid, you're delusional. Why would I be scared of a girl who dresses like a bag of colorful sweets?" Wednesday and Enid are staring directly at each other.
"Because, I got claws." Enid's claws start to form.
Wednesday stares at her claws as they grow quickly and then right back at Enid.
"Still not scared of you, Enid."
"Hmph. You're playing hard to get after you just made out with me?" Enid smirks and tilts her head.
"In your dreams, Enid." Wednesday gets closer to Enid and is staring into her eyes.
"I want you." Wednesday doesn't hesitate a single second before speaking.
Enid's eyes widen, slowly processing on what the fuck just happened.
"Oh? Then prove it." Enid plays Wednesday's little game that she started.
Wednesday grabs Enid by neck and pulls her closer.
*Mph*
*Lip smack*
"Wednesday...wai-"
Wednesday kisses Enid to shut her up, "Say no more."
Enid stares at Wednesday, "I'm controlling you now, Sinclair."
Wednesday smirks a little and starts moving Enid onto her bed, still making out with her.
They stop for a moment, *gasping for air* "Wednesday..what are you do-" Wednesday grabs Enid's face and kisses her.
"Shut up, Sinclair." Wednesday stares at Enid with a straight face.
Enid's expression is blank.
Wednesday tilts her head, "Oh? Look who's scared now."
Enid grabs Wednesday by her shoulders and moved on top of Wednesday.
"Oh really? We'll see who really is.." Enid starts kissing Wednesday. She slowly moves her way down to her neck giving her small pecks, then hickeys.
"Enid..stop." Wednesday feels Enid's teeth sucking into her skin.
^Fuck, her tongue against my skin feels so good..^
Wednesday lets out a small moan, ^I have to stop this. I won't let Enid win.^
Enid stops and looks up at Wednesday, "Gosh Addams you're really enjoying yourself, aren't you?"
Wednesday tried to get up but Enid holds her down, "You're not going anywhere, cara mía." Enid smirks.
"That was a natural reaction from my body. I'm not enjoying anything that's going on." Wednesday can't accept this defeat.
"Mmm, I see." Enid smiles and kisses her neck again.
Wednesday quietly moans again, "Oh? You see, you do enjoy yourself in this very moment. Lying to yourself isn't good Wednesday."
"Stop the nonsense." Wednesday stares at Enid.
Enid kisses Wednesday and starts taking off Wednesday's jacket.
Wednesday doesn't hesitate, ^What is she doing?^
Enid continues to undress Wednesday and herself at the same time.
Wednesday pushes Enid away for a moment, "Enid, you're not gonna do what I think you're gonna do, right?"
Enid tilts her head, "Why not?"
"Because we're both gir-"
Enid puts her finger on Wednesday's, signaling that she should be quiet, "Let's say, it's a mission we're on..we can't fail it right?"
Wednesday nods, "But Enid, this isn't appro-"
"Oh shush, you always do what you please. You know you want this too."
Wednesday stays quiet and just stares at Enid, ^I hate how you can read me like a children book.^
Enid grins, "Mhm, that's what I thought."
Enid continues from where she left off.
Enid is lifting Wednesday's shirt and she resists.
"Wednesday.." Enid looks into Wednesday's eyes, "Don't resist me." Wednesday stares at Enid as she prepares herself for what's going to happen in a couple of minutes or seconds.
The atmosphere starts to get hot while Enid was taking off Wednesday's shirt, revealing her bra.
Wednesday feels embarrassed but she lets Enid continue.
Enid takes off her shirt as well, "Wednesday."
"Yes, Enid?"
"I'm tired of doing all the work, care to help?" It took Wednesday a couple of seconds to figure out what she meant by those words.
"...Very well." Wednesday sits up and Enid sits on her lap. While doing so, Wednesday starts unbuttoning Enid's bra, "Woah, I didn't expect you to go for my bra first. Hungry??"
Wednesday looks at Enid, "Gosh Enid, do you want me to help or not?" Enid nods, "Then stop acting like a child."
Wednesday takes off the last piece of the bra and Enid's-