~5~

Once again Naruto woke up with Obito's arms around her body but this time it was only them in the room and they where half Naked Naruto didn't have pants on only her under garments and one of Obito's large t-shirts. Obito on the other had was using his slightly baggy Jean's and no shirt. Naruto thought she was the first one awake until she heard Obito mumble "awake already" Obito asked from behind Naruto. "Mhm" Naruto said still a bit tired. "Well you need to get up in about an hour you and your team are gonna go on a mission" Obito said causing Naruto to groan. "Great" Naruto mumbled sitting up, And wincing at the pain that shot through her body. "You assh*le" Naruto yelled at Obito realizing he was the cause of the pain. "Sorry" Obito chuckled out. After Naruto was done getting ready and beating up Obito Naruto walked in the living room watching all eyes turn to herself and Obito she blushed slightly. "You guys were louder then us" Kakashi said causing Naruto to blush even more and pull her boyfriends large shirt down, Obito on the other hand just smirked. "I know she couldn't get enough she even scratched my back" Obito said showing the scars on his now healed back. "Oh that must have hurt" Ino winced. "Ah not really the pleaser was to great" Obito said looking at Naruto's small form. "Horny basterd" Naruto mumbled the blush still on her face. "Wanna go another round" Kakashi asked Itachi who was already limping. "Mm no your to rough" Itachi said with a blush on his cheeks as he sat next to His brother who came back after training since he didn't have a partner. "Oh you know I just realized the Kisame and Orochimaru didn't come with us" pain said making the other members look around. "Oh my your right there probably having there fun" Konan said causing the others who knows the other two members who didn't come with them to nod in agreement. After awhile team 7 started walking to the hokage tower, the Akatsuki members where following them but they where of course Hidden. When the group of rogue ninja and team 7 walked in the office they came face to face with the most funniest site. Horizon Sarutobi was doing his paper work until Asuma came in his office and started getting mad at his old man for giving him a fan girl. When team 7 and the Akatsuki members appeared in the door way well not the Akatsuki members since there hidden, anyways when they appeared they saw Asuma yelling at the man saying stuff like you know I hate fan girls or something like that, the hokage on the other hand was flicking him off while still doing his paper work. When the two shinobi noticed team 7 they both straightened up. "Oh um Kakashi-San sorry for um the disturbance" Asuma quickly apologized and then shunshined away leaving a embarrased Horizon staring at the small group. "Uh do you need something Kakashi-San" Horizon asked making Kakashi nod. "Hokage-sama we are here for a mission" Kakashi said making Horizon nod and pick up a clipboard. "Okay so the missions we got is painting fences, catching tora, pulling wheat out of the grou-" Horizon was cut off by Naruto yelling "Jiji I don't wanna do those stupid chores" Naruto wined making Horizon raise an eyebrow. "Naruto-kun you understand that your only a few weeks out of the academy," Horizon asked making Naruto go up to his next and in a slit second she dropped her henge and begged with the cutest set of puppy dog eyes. "Jiji can we please have a c rank mission" Naruto asked pleadingly. "Fine Naru" Horizon said causing Naruto to grin widely. "Thank you Jiji" Naruto yelled grabbing the scroll from The old man and frowned. "Sounds fake" Naruto mumbled but quickly turned to Kakashi and pushed the scroll in his arms. "Here you go kaka-sensei" Naruto said making sure that the others forgot about the mission being fake. "What did you me-" Sasuke was cut off by Naruto snapping at him. "Shut up Uchiha" this quickly made Sasuke turn and look at the wall that suddenly seemed to intrest him. "Damn nice wall you have Hokage-sama" Sasuke said causing a visible sweat drop to form on the other occupants in the room either hidden or in view. "Dang your girls scary imagine her calling you by your last name" Deidara said with a low chuckle while he and the other members watched as Obito visibly pailed.

Time skip 2 hours