💔I HATE TO LOVE YOU💗

A/N: This is a kinda, Enemies to Lovers thing. BACKSTORY: Stolas and Blitzø were still childhood friends and kinda fell apart when they turned 20. Blitzø did start I.M.P but he would steal the book to travel to the human world. Stolas knew but the doesn't know why he let's him have it. This is kinda what happens in that scene from S1 Ep6 lol.

STOLAS POV
I felt a sudden jolt while having dinner with my daughter, my wife was out with her friends.

"Dad? Are you alright?"

"Huh? Oh! Y-yes dear, just, got chills."

"But its hot as FUCK in here"

"Ig im not feeling well? Hehe..."

"Strange..."

"I'll just go get some rest, ok?"

"K dad, feel better soon"

I walk into my bedrom when i feel that sudden jolt again. I knew what it was but I didn't know why. I put two and two together and furrowed my brows in anger "BLITZØ!!!!" I shrieked. I used the magic I have to teleport to where I knew where my Grimoire was.

I wanted to make a grand entrance to scare the humans that I knew were close to my Grimoire.

(Uhmm the possession thing happened)

I opened the door Blitzø and his employees were behind with an irritated expression.

(The convo is gonna different)

"Stolas? How the fuck are you here!?"

"I should be asking you the same. WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU PUTTING MY BOOK IN DANGER!"

"It was mission.."

"I DONT GIVE TWO FLYING FUCKS IF IT WAS FOR A MISSION, NOT EVEN THREE! YOU KNOW YOU AREN'T SUPPOSED TO BRING IT WITH YOU!"

"IT WAS AN EMERGENCY!"

"'EMERGENCY' MY ASS!! YOU WENT AGAINST MY REQUEST! THE BOOK COULD'VE BEN DAMAGED! YOU COULD'VE BEEN HURT!"

"I KNOW! WHY THE HELL DO YOU EVEN CARE!!"

"BECAUSE I LOVE YOU, YOU IDIOTIC BASTARD!"

I stood in shock, realizing what I'd just said. I blushed as red as my eyes and so did Blitzø.

"R-really?"

"Mmmhhhmm..."

We stood and his daughter Loona opened the portal back to hell. We all went in and Loona, Millie and Moxxie walked away. I stayed staring at Blitzø and he did the same. We stayed silent but our faces said it all. We shared feelings.

A/N: CRINGE ALERT! Sorry I haven't posted here, motivation doesn't exist. Anyways I hope you all liked this chapter! BAIIII MY SWEET READERS!! *Author-Chan has left the cat*