💗BAD DAY?💗

A/N: for SnowAngel76 damn gurl/boi/perzon, you have a great imagination. Btw this is a human AU sooooo lest begin. And it's short, I'm sry

NO-ONES POV
Stolas came back from a long day after work. 'I swear I cannot support this shitty job anymore' he thought sourly. Another day, being insulted, being called homophobic slurs, assaulted and abused. Honestly a normal day at work for Stolas.

But today was worse, his boss called him a f*gg*t way to many times, a gay* and other slurs. He didn't know why his job was so against the LGBTQA+ community.

He was expecting his boyfriend, Blitzø, a pansexual horse maniac, to be home by now. When he arrived at his house though, there was no Blitzø, no daughter, and no happiness. Ig happiness was outta the question now.

His eyes stung and they watered. He wiped his eyes and ran to his bed for comfort.

He threw himself on there and hugged his bfs pillow tightly. He wished he could just die right there. 'Octavia doesn't come home in another 3 hours and it seems that Blitzy is working over time again' he thought and sighed, 'I just left early but.. Ughhh I 2ant this nightmare of a day to end-" Ting! He looked up in exitement, he thought it was his darling Blitzy so he grabbed his phone immediately.

He checked to see his works group chat spamming curse words in the chat. Slurs, insults, threats, DEATH treats.

"Go die in a hole!"

"Vete a la mierda pendejo!!"

"Joto!"

"Just die already you cocks*cker!"

"Your dead next time you enter work!"

He was crying. All he did was sign documents, that's all he did! He didn't speak to anyone at his work. It only all started after his bf Blitzø came in one day.

FLASHBACK
"Heyyyy babe!" Blitzø called out to Stolas as he walked in. Everyone wondered who's man's was this and who was the lucky girl? They were all in shock when Stolas jogged up to him and kissed him on the lips. "Didya bring it Blitzy?!" They were all revolted. Maybe it just hurt bcz most of them were single? It didn't matter. After Blitzø left, Stolas looked longingly at the door, "So when you gonna tell us you were a fruit salad?" His co-worker Silver asked, "I don't quite like the way you worded it buttttt I thought I didn't need to?" "Well you shoulda told us ya sackashit" joined her southern manager Pauline. Stolas felt cornered. All he did was run back to his office.
END OF FLASHBACK

He turned off iris phone and curled into his bed. He fell asleep with a tear-stained face, and a sad expression.

BLITZØ POV
FUCCCKKKKKKKK!! My job had me work overtime againnnnnnnn!!! At least my co-worker Moxxie and Millie covered some of my shifts so I didn't have to do all of them. I just hope Stolas is ok, I hope he doesn't think I'm cheating on him..

I finally arrived home!! Gahd.

"STOLAS I'M SO FUCKING SORRY BABE!!! I HAD TO WORK OVERTIME BUT SOME CO-WORKERS HELPED ME SO I CAME BACK EARLIER THAT I SHOULDA!!!" I said loudly and apologetic. Strange. No response. Normally, he would scold me or say shit but. 'Ohhhhhhhhhh' I thought when I saw him asleep on the bed. 'Sorry Stols' i said mentally.

I walked over to him to give him a quick kiss but stopped when I saw his tear-stained face and sad expression. Ohhh I'm gonna murder whoever did this! Wait, I already know who! His godforsaken excuse of a working environment. I sighed and got into bed with him. Octavia has extra-class so I pick her up in abt an hour. Loona is most-likely out with some friends, and she won't come back till midnight drunk soooooooo. I decided to cuddle him till i'm supposed to leave.

God I love him

A/N: GAHHHHH I'M FINISHED!!!! DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNN. I hope y'all enjoyed! Baiiiiii! *Author-Chan has left the chat*