💔THE PROTECTOR💗

A/N: Requested by SnowAngel76 , Ty gurl/boi/perzon. Btw I think this entire story will be third person pov, idk 🤷‍♀️

THIRD PERSON POV
Stolas was forced to go to a party for all avian royalty, being allowed to bring a +1. He already knew who he was gonna bring because he is a sense of comfort to him.

FLASHBACK

"Sir! SIR! You have recieved a letter in the mail!" The spunky maid Ace said as she ran up to him. "Really?" Stolas responded, "well, would you give me the letter please?" "Yes sire!" Ace responded and handed him a golden envelope with a royal stamp.

 "Really?" Stolas responded, "well, would you give me the letter please?" "Yes sire!" Ace responded and handed him a golden envelope with a royal stamp

He opened the letter. It read:

Dear Stolas,
We direct this letter to you regarding the royal mandatory ball. All avian royalty will be attending, including the Goetia Family. Your daughter and yourself will have to attend. We understand that you have divorced your ex-wife Stella Wince so she will not join you but join the Wince family. 1+ is allowed, bring whoever you like, it's optional but still an option. We await your arrival.

Your's truly
Hell's Royal Government

He stood there in shock, it's been over 16 years since the last one was hosted. Why now? "Well I guess I should attend, well they said mandatory..." he mumbled on and on about what he should do, to the point that Ace began to worry

"Sir? A-are you ok?" She asked in a worried tone. "Yes I am quite alright"

END OF FLASHBACK

'Damn, I need to hurry up, call Blitzy, get ready, and go' he thought.

(Timeskip brought to you by depresso espresso owlet)

BLITZØ POV
I was called by the horny owl to come to a royal party or some shit like that. Dunno why he asked me but whatever. I got my shit together and drove to Stolas's bcz he said someone was gonna pick us up.

When I arrived, Stolas and Octavia at the doorway in very fancy clothing. "Heya Stols" I called out. He looked up and smiled, he ran over and hugged me.

"Oh Blitzy I'm so glad your came!!!"

"I kinda had to, bcz if I didn't ur horny ass would be after mine."

"True~"

"GO GET A FUCKING ROOM!!!!"

"Eheh... Anyways, my... driver is going to pick us up soon.." Stolas told me with a worried tone. I cocked an eyebrow at him but payed no mind after a bit. Abt 4 minutes later a long ass black limo pulled up, opening the door manually. Octavia got in quickly, I sat in the middle, but Stolas hesitated in going inside. I was at the brink at dragging him inside but he got in eventually.