Cuddles

I groaned as I woke up and felt a massive headache and that sick feeling. I reached over for my phone and called my bf Chris he answered after two rings "Hello" he said "Baby can you come over I don't feel good" "Sure, want me to bring you anything" he said "No thanks I just want cuddles" I stated. He hung up after saying bye and you went back to sleep.

I woke up to my dog licking my face,laughing I hugged my dog and tried getting up out of bed to set him outside but as I got up my headache got 10x worse and I felt myself wanting to vomit. Quickly I set my dog down and run to the bathroom and vomit I hear footsteps but I don't have the energy to turn around to see who it is. Suddenly I feel two strong hands on my waist and I hear my boyfriend lift me up and bring me to bed. I see that he bought a teddy bear and I ask him about it he tells me that he was going to give it to me so that I could cuddle with it instead of us cuddling because he didn't want to get sick but now he didn't care and just wanted to cuddle    me. I smiled and said thank you but I didn't want to get him sick. He says it's fine he didn't have anything planned the next couple of days. I smile and tell him thanks.

I fall back asleep cuddled up next to my boyfriend very happy but I wake up again to the smell of food. Lazily I manage to pull myself up from the bed and walk downstairs and I see Chris cooking. Gasping slightly because he hardly ever cooks but when he does it's very good. He turns around and smiles at me before getting two bowls and giving me some. I sit at the counter and eat it before asking for more cuddles. He laughs and says "Ok" he brings me to the couch and kisses me on the forehead and we both fall asleep watching a random movie. I think to myself how in the world I ended up this lucky as I kiss him knowing that he'll be sick tomorrow.

Whenever I wake up I feel a empty spot next to me I sigh but I feel better I walk downstairs and see Chris up in a ball. I laugh and wake him up. "Mhm five more minutes please" he says "Ok,but how do you feel" I ask "Very bad I hate you for making me sick" you giggle knowing that you told him that you would make him sick. You cuddle up next to him falling back asleep happily
——————
Heyyy so I saw someone with like a similar idea but mines a bit different then there's but I spent like a billion hours writing this trying to make it ok and its nog even that good 😭