Period

My periods had always been the worst ever since middle school when I first got them. Chris knew about them and always tried making me feel better which made me feel better. But unfortunately this time he was on a trip for YouTube with his brothers. So to keep you feeling better and to keep your mind off you have been sleeping when you woke up you looked at your phone and realized that Chris bad called you. You weren't happy because your stomach had started hurting but you just sent him a text saying you would talk to him later. I put on some Netflix and turned on my led lights to blue. Watching Netflix cuddled up with my dog I realized that I needed to text Chris back because it had been a few hours as I unlocked my phone and clicked on his contact to call him I saw that he texted me and I opened the text to see a picture of him smiling close up to the camera. I sent him one back and then called him. He picked up  after a second and smiled.
"Hiiiiiii"
"Hi"
"How are you feeling bae"
"Im alright, wish you were here though"
"Well don't worry I'll be there soon our flights tomorrow"    "Can't wait to see you tomorrow" you say smiling "Yeah same but I think im more excited for seeing your dog again"  you faked a shocked look "Really that breaks my heart" you say giggling. "Well I have to go Nick wants me. Byeee" "Bye love"
I go and use the restroom and when I get back to bed  and right when im about to go back to sleep I hear a knock on my apartment door and I groan and get up to answer it. Walking down the stairs I almost trip
on my dog I chuckle and open the door. As I open it I see Chris I smile and hug him immediately. "I thought you weren't supposed to be here intill tomorrow?" I say smiling into his neck "Yeah I lied I wanted to surprise you" he says smiling back. We pull away from the hug as I bring him into the house. He immediately runs up to my dog and pets him smiling huge and baby talking to him. Laughing I ask him if he really missed him that much. He says yes and hugs me again we lay on the couch and go to sleep the last thing I remember is someone bringing me upstairs and kissing my forehead.