Death

Tw-suicide
Chris made a post on his Instagram sighing to himself. It had been 2 years since your death. You had died due to a drunk driver. You guys even had a kid together which chris and his brothers have been taking care of. He wanted you to come back. Sometimes he even dreamed of you coming back.

Your child's name was Lilly she was 7 and was a handful to take care of but Chris always tried his best. As the 2 years past he fell into a depressing state he tried not to for Lilly but he hardly got out of bed anymore. You and chris has been dating for 7 years before the crash happened. Whenever you died Chris felt as if a piece of his heart was ripped out.

As many more years pasted Chris hardly ate and came out of his bed. Today was the same day you had died his brothers had tried everything to get him up but he couldn't. And Lilly had felt as if her dad never loved her and she as well fell Into a depressing state which no one knew. So one night she snuck out and jumped off a bridge. Chris didn't even know intill Nick told him Lilly was missing which made Chris cry harder then ever as his last piece of you was gone. Whenever Matt and Nick told him that Her body was found was the worst. He never forgave himself and infact wanted to kill himself too.

He slowly started drifting away more and more and he got up out of bed one day wrote a note saying how much he loved everyone and shot himself. Whenever Nick found the note he couldn't stop crying he never forgave himself for not trying harder as him and Chris were the closest he couldn't believe he lost his life long brother he soon fell depressed. He told himself he would never allow himself to be like Chris but he lied to himself as know he couldn't even get himself out of bed and soon enough he cut himself and died from lose of blood.

Matt was devastated not only had he lost one brother but two he found himself getting involved in substances and alcohol which he wasn't proud of but what did it matter anyway. He soon realized his mistake but he was to far into this and couldn't crawl back out. He died of overdose.

And whenever the fans found out the true ones that were already depressed and their videos helped them they couldn't believe it. Their favorite people ever that helped them all died. Some killed themselves as they relied so much on them they couldn't even managed without. And those family members related to them felt everything around them collapse as they couldn't believe that they had been suffering this whole time. And the whole cycle continued.

Killing yourself doesn't end your pain it passes your pan on to someone else. Their  are people out their that love you, you just need to realize it.