Instagram

Posting on Instagram was the whole reason I became Famous most people loved me but of course there were a few haters not that I cared. I checked the time and realized that I needed to post. So I posted a photo of myself.

(Help whys the quality so bad 😭😭😭)Y/n l/n: 🍟

Y/n l/n: 🍟

Y/f/n : so pretty ❤️
Y/n l/n : thank u Bae

Fan 2 : ahhhhh I just watched your YouTube video I loved it.
Y/n l/n : thank you so much for your support ‼️

Hater: Ew

Chris: pretty

(Y'all I literally forgot how to spell his last name 🤦‍♀️)

I shut my phone off after liking a few comments I was confused as to why Chris would like my post I had watched his and his brothers video for a while I decided that after a hour or two I would respond to him.

Opening up my phone I responded to him
Chris : pretty
Y/n l/n . Thank you I'm a huge fan
Chris : really ?
Y/n l/n : yea I've been watching y'all's videos for a while now 😁

You saw a notification saying Chris had followed you. You followed him back and say that he had messaged you.

Chris
Heyyy
Y/n
Hey Chris
Chris
I just wanted to say that your very pretty and I was wondering if we could meet up

I had to go his account twice to make sure it was the real person.
Y/n
Sure, I'm in NYC rn and according to your new post so r u?
Chris
Yep wanna meet up at (imagine a random place I can't think rn)
Y/n
Sure thing I'll be there in 30
I immediately started getting ready but it didn't take me long as I already had my makeup and hair done. I decided to walk there and whenever I walked in I sat down at my favorite chair and waited for Chris to show up whenever he did it was awkward at first. "Hey" he said. "Hi" I said nervously. He just smiled at me and after a while of talking about our life's he asked if we could go on anther date. He was blushing slightly which I found cute. I just smiled and told him sure. Little did I know that this would spiral into a life long relationship.

A/n
I'm listening to YEAT rn