Party - Jayklickin

Y/N POV

I was getting ready for the party Jay wanted me to go to with him

I was getting ready for the party Jay wanted me to go to with him. I don't know why he wanted me to go so bad when he knew I didn't like parties like that, but it was whatever.

I walked out the bathroom looking at Jay as he looked up from his phone. "Oh nah.." he said standing up from the bed.

"Whats wrong?" I said looking at him him noticing he was looking at my body "fuck you mean? That dress mad short" he said pulling my dress making it snap back on my waist.

"Jay you buggin.. It ain't even that short" I said walking over towards my dresser spraying one of my perfumes on. "Ion kno why you putting perfume on, you changing that shit" he said.

"look bro its deadass showin ya ass" He said spinnin me around looking at me for a second time. "Nah go change" he said sitting back down on my bed waiting.

"Justin im being so serious im not changing, your overreacting" I say putting my earrings in my ear as I heard him getting up from the bed walking towards me.

He grabbed my neck making me look up at him "y/n I'm not fucking playin with you go change for I beat yo shi" He said. I didn't say anything walking over to my closet to pick another outfit.

I changed into a white spaghetti strap dress with a jean jacket and walked back out the closet. "This better Justin?" I asked looking annoyed. He slowly looked up from his phone "mhmm" he said standing up.

"Ima be downstairs" He said making me roll my eyes. I heard the door bell ring now paying any attention to it as I continued to get ready.

I got done getting ready and walked downstairs seeing dd, notti and ddot, the only reason I was going to this party was because my best friend Jayla was going too, if it wasn't for her I would very much still be sleeping.

"wassup kid" dd said huggin me "im dead older than you.." I said huggin notti and ddot. "lets go" Jay say walking out the house. "Why he all in his feelings today" Notti said walking towards the door.

"Ion even kno Notti.." I replied walking over to the car and getting in.
—————————————————————————

We arrived at the party and as soon as I got out I seen my best friend. I ran towards her and hugged her. "What happened to the outfit you were gonna wear?" she asks looking at my outfit.

"Jay made me take it off" I rolled my eyes "whattt? Mmtch its all good ya ass still look fat" she says spinning me around making us both laugh.

We all walked inside smelling the weed and drinks as we entered making me cough. Me and her walked over to the drinks pouring a short and taking it.

About a hour later we were drunk asf, partying, dancing, n Jay wasn't in sight anywhere.

Me and some random boy was dancing. I didn't know who he was but he was cute, then I felt someone pull me up by my arm making my heart drop as I look up noticing it was Dd.

"you scared me" I said laughing "yo y/n you drunk as a bitch come on" dd said pullin my arm "whattt nooo I wanna stay longer" I said following him away.

"No bro Jay already saw you n he's buggin out" Dd said. "Oh shit I forgot about him" I said laughing stumbling a bit. "Yo be careful" dd said bringing me up to the car.

—————————————————————————

Jay Pov:

I got sent a video of y/n twerking on 2 dudes tonight and I was pissed, I was layed back in the seat looking over noticing notti

I got sent a video of y/n twerking on 2 dudes tonight and I was pissed, I was layed back in the seat looking over noticing notti. "Yo you good?" Notti asked me.

"Hell na, y/n always playin wit me" I replied pullin my down. "You kno how she be gettin when she drunk, why you even let her go out" Ddot asked making me turn to him. "Because nigga all these bitches be touchin all up on me ian jackin it" I responded seeing y/n and dd walking over to the car causing me to unlock it.

I side eyed y/n as she got inside of the car looking at me as I started up the car and drove off.
I dropped dd, notti and ddot off then me and y/n went home.

We arrived and I looked in the back seeing she was knocked. "Man wake up" I said making her look at me. I picked her up walking towards the door and unlocking it.

I walked upstairs sitting y/n on the bed and walking back downstairs grabbing some water and Tylenol for the morning.
I walked back upstairs seeing y/n spread across the bed making me sigh.

"Bae get up" I said shaking her gently. "Im tireddd" she responded pouting. "No one told yo dumb ass get this drunk" I responded giving her a water and walking over to her closet.

I grabbed some clothes walking out seeing her crying. "Yo bro whatchu cryin for?" "Because you mad at me" She responded making me sigh.
"Ight.. i'm sorry we'll deal wit it in the morning ight?" I responded making her nod and me wiping the tears of her face.

I put her clothes on for her and layed her down. "mmtch..why you get yo self like this y/n?" I asked putting the trash can beside her and laying down.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to bae" y/n said starting to fall asleep with the water in her hand.
I sighed taking the water out her hand and wrapping my arms around her waist going to sleep.

Ima make a part2 my hands hurt🙄