Deli - Boogz.frmdao

Y/N POV
Harlem, Sugarhill
Deli
5:32 PM

Me and my best friend Jayla walked inside the deli as I immediately ran for the snacks hungry as fuck from a long day of school.

"Girl why you so hungry?" Jayla said Grabbing a bag of purple Dorito's.
"Girl I did not eat today" I said opening up the hot fries bag and sticking my hand it stuffing my mouth with a couple of chips.

"Bitch pay first" Jayla said smacking my hand.
"Girl Juan cool with us he'll understand" I rolled my eyes walking over towards the drinks.

I grabbed a Arizona out the fridge for Jayla hearing voices coming closer towards me.
I seen 3 boys walking over to the drink isle making one catch my eye.

Me and him both stared at each other for a moment and then I turned around grabbing a tea and starting to walk away but feeling someone pull me back by my waist lightly.

I turned around thinking it was Jayla but realizing it was the dude I was staring at not even 5 minutes ago.

"Yo whats yo name?" He said moving his arm from my waist.
"Y/n" I smiled slightly
When I tell you this man is so fine

"Y/n? Thats mad pretty" He said making me smile and laugh a bit. "Whats yours?" I said realizing I never even seen him around.

"Boogz" He said making me look at him weirdly "Boogz? Cut the bullshit that is NOT your real name" I said making him laugh.

"mmtch..whatchu needa know allat for?" He said gettin a lil closer.
"You stay down here?" I said walking away causing him to follow me.

"Fashoo, you too?" He said making me look at him "duh nigga" I said giving him a obvious look.
"mmtch dont do that" he said suckin his teeth.

I smiled walking up to the counter and him putting down money to pay for the stuff.
"You'n gotta do dat" I smiled putting his money back.

"Nah let me pay" he responded taking the money from my hand and putting it back on the counter.
"Sooo.. you tryna let me getcho number?" He said pulling out his phone.

"mmm ion know.." I said stepping back to take a look at him..
"Yo wrd2 stop playin with me" He mugged me making me laugh.

I took my stuff off the counter and took his phone out his hand before leaving the deli and entered my number and a contact name.

I felt him hovering over my as I put my number in his phone and looked back at him looking at him smirking.

"Ight ima catch you ma" He said putting his phone back in his pocket before texting me.

"Ok byee" I said smiling.
"Yo fine ass" I heard him mumble before I walked out making me blush and Jayla standing there.

"Girl who was that?"
Jayla said her eyes widening.
"Bitch I think I just fell in love" I said looking back as I was walking away.
"girl I left you alone for 2 seconds and you falling in love with niggas" Jayla said rolling her eyes before getting into the car and pulling off.

Part 2?