missin u - Kay Flock

Y/n POV:

———————————————————————718-618-7290I miss u

718-618-7290
I miss u

Y/n
who's this ?

718-618-7290
Kay

Y/n
lmao gtfo my phone

718-618-7290
Ma stop actin like that

Y/n
don't ma me, we ain't tg nomo so stop textin me

718-618-7290
can I come over?

Y/n
no nigga
read

———————————————————————

I turned off my phone sighing and walking downstairs taking my cookies out the oven. I placed them on a plate walking over to the couch.

Kay would always flirt with other bitches n then expect me too forgive him every time, I was done with it and I wasn't gonna deal with it. I broke up with him a week ago and ever since he's been texting me.

I turned on a movie eating the cookies and starting to scroll on my phone.
I kept watching the movie hearing my phone ding but not paying attention to it.

10 minutes later

I look over here music blasting from outside my house quickly realizing it was Kay and checking my phone
———————————————————————
718-618-7290
nah fuck that i'm pullin up rn

718-618-7290
unlock the door

718-618-7290
y/n i'm not playin w you wrd2md
———————————————————————

I sighed walkin up to the door unlocking it before he could knock and seeing him barge in immediately.
"the fuck wrong witchu?" Kay asked me making me mug him.

"the fuck you mean the fuck wrong with me? Didn't you cheat on me?" I asked angrily as he got so close to me his chest was touching mine.

"Bro what? Ian even cheat on you I was drunk n I was at a party the fuck type shi you on?" Kay responded sucking his teeth and mugging me.

"See no.. because first of all you're not even supposed to fucking be here I told you you can't come, second flirting is cheating, and you not bouta sit in MY fucking face and act dumb like you ain't do shit" I said pointing my finger in his face.

"Yo word to my dead who you talkin to like that? I apologized n you still on that dumb shit?" He asked raising his tone.

"Kay you know what..Im not even bouta argue with you.." I said walking away to go upstairs as I felt him yank my arm.
"NO NIGGA WORD TO I ALREADY TOLD YOU WE AINT BREAKIN SHIT UP" He snapped making me smack him.

"NIGGA BACK THE FUCK UP" I pushed him back making us both pause for a second

"nah apologize" he said walking closer to me making me mug him. "Ian apologizing shit" I responded crossing me arms making him grab his pocket.

"Yo y/n why you playin with niggas? Ill really boom you" He grabbed my neck tightly causing me to grab his hand.

"you aint gone shoot shit" I responded looking at him trying to take his hand off my neck but failing.
(its giving domestic violence)

"Say word to my dead I wont shoot you?" He said taking the gun out and putting it towards my head.
"word to your dead" I responded slowly realizing I was playin with my life.

He looked at me pausing with a confused but angry look on his face knowing I was testin him.
He stayed silent then slowly putting the gun back walking upstairs.

I looked at him confused to why the fuck this nigga was walking upstairs.
I chased behind him grabbing my phone and seeing him take his coat off.
"What're you doin?" I asked him seeing him lay in my bed.

"come lay down" Kay said taking off his hoodie.
"No get out my house" I said mugging him "y/n you really testin my gangsta. Come lay down" He said giving me a serious look.

"No nigga, ill literally sleep on the couch" I said grabbing my blanket starting to walk downstairs.
"Ill take to you anywhere you want tomorrow" He said making me pause.

"anywhere?" I said looking at him "anywhere" he said looking back.

"just come lay down..im sorry ma" He said

nigga weren't you just threatening  to shoot me

I thought about it slowly turning back around and getting into the bed facing the opposite way of him.
He wrapped him arms around my waist making me shove them off.
"Dont touch me"
I said slowly closing my eyes
he sighed turning the opposite way.

"you still mad at me" he asked making me look at him
then the other way.
"wether not your taking me somewhere tomorrow im still mad you had a smoochie shaking ass on you" I responded making him sigh

"Ight thats a understatement" he said "I love you.." he said making me pause "Me too I guess" I said making him mug me "Its all good you'll change your mind tomorrow he said smirking making me fake gag and him laugh.

I turned around going to sleep.