Jail - Kay Flock - Part 1

Dougz POV :

I walked inside the apartment complex seeing Kyle.
"Wassup muddy" he said dapping me up and following me up the steps.
"Wassgud" I kept on walking.

"Why you down hea? I know you stayin wit that stingy funky hoe" Kyle said making me mug him.
"Nigga ion even fw that bitch nomo.. and i'm hea for Y/n" I said.
Kyle laughed and continued to hit his blunt. "I forgot Y/n stay up hea ,, ian talk to her in a minute" Kyle said when I finally arrived to her front door. "She been trippin out on the Kay shit .. I jus been tryna make sure my heart straight u feel me?" I said before Kyle nodded.

"aye but ain't he supposed to be comin home tonight?" Kyle said. I looked at him and we both started laughing. "I mean dats what my heart said .. ion think y/n know yet tho." I said when Kyle took another puff of the blunt. "mm dats wassup"

I knocked on the door waiting for y/n to come looking beside me and seeing Kyle already gone talking to a group of niggas.

Y/N POV:

I was layin in my bed watching De'arra Taylor and heard a knock.

I groaned getting up to see who the fuck at my door. I looked out the peep hole to see this corny ass nigga dougz staring back at me through the peep hole with his face touchin the door.

I giggled before opening the door. "Nigga I hope yo face break out" I said to dougz before he mugged me. "Tuh neva dat" He said grabbing my lighter off the couch before siting on the couch.

I locked the door and walked over sitting beside him.
He lit a blunt and placed my lighter down wrapping a arm around my neck before puffin his shii.
"So how you been holdin up my heart?" he asked making me look down.

I mean I been straight.. still a lil sad tho" I said. The truth was I've been in a depressive state ever since Kay got locked up. The shit just ain't feel real.
Dougz looked at me before passing me the blunt.

"Well how bout dis ma.." He said making me turn my head to him before hitting the blunt.
"Issa party tonight .. Nas told me bout da shit , you tryna slide?" He said making me pause for a second.

"I mean ion kno..ian really feelin parties right now dougz" I said making him chuckle.
"Naw shawty ..you needa just let ya mind of shit for a bit n go out.. invite ya friends it gon be lit I promise" Dougz said making me think.

"Okay.. i'll think about it" I said making him get hype.
"ight n dat betta be a yes too" He said before gettin up startin to walk towards the door making me laugh.
"I locked the door behind him going to my room and sitting on my bed.
I started thinkin n shii maybe dougz was right, i needa get out n do sum shit. I grabbed my phone to call up my best friend.

She answered on the 2nd ring. "Heyy bitchh" Jayla said making me smile "heyy girll.. so dougz just came over and said his boy throwin a party tonight and im goin.. you wanna come?" I said making her look at me crazy.

"Well bitch if you go i'm going too the fuck" I rolled my eyes. "Ight shut up n start gettin ready" I said before hangin up.
I grabbed my towel and wash clothes before walking to the shower.

Her outfit:

Her hair:

I sprayed on my chanel getting all mystuff together in my purse

stuff together in my purse. I heard someone knock on the door walking to it seeing Jayla. "Heyy girll" She said hugging me. "Heyy baee" I said before grabbing my purse.

"Who car we takin?" she said before I looked at her walking outside and locking the door. "Mine, you cant drive." I said making her mug me. "Bitch I made it here" she said rolling her eyes as we both got in the car.

Bronx, New York🗽
8:54 PM
Y/n POV:

We finally got to the party and me and her walked out. We both walked inside first seeing Jenn.

I already knew Jenn and Jayla had sum shit goin on, but they wanted to keep it onna low for a while so ian neva say shit but side eye them everytime they was together. 
"Wassup ma" Jenn said to jayla making me fake puke.

Jenn mugged me "see thats why ian huggin yo bitch ass" She said walking away making me
laugh and Jayla side eye me.

I started walking around to see Dougie talking to a group of niggas. He noticed me and came over "wassup my heartttt" He said seeming happy to see me.

"Heyy dougz" I said hugging him "you want a drink?" He said I nodded before he walked away.
I walked over to the group he was talking to with Jayla seeing Kyle, Nas, Tata, Jenn, Mhady, and Cblu.

"oh shitt, Is that y/nnnn" Cblu said making me give him a really nigga look.
"I'm jus playin damn" He said huggin me.
I looked behind him to see a poster of Kay on the wall. I stopped for a second

"Why yall got pictures of Kay everywhere?" I said before hearing a door swing open and everyone at the party start yelling. I looked over to see who walked through the door

And it was Kay.