Untitled Part 3

*Quick note, for the time frame. It's going to be roughly set around season 4 of PD and around season 17 of SVU during the Johnny D story line. Read and enjoy!*

After leaving the bar Jordan went home, she kept her head covered with her hood and kept her sunglasses on. She was going home to sleep, she'd been up for nearly 24 hours and had been exhausted. Since the death of her brother she hadn't been able to sleep very well, she'd wake up every half hour to an hour crying out for her brother.

Hank woke and went to check on her but she pushed him and everyone else away. As she walked home her phone rang and saw it was Antonio, sighing in frustration she ignored the call. She had over a dozen missed calls and texts from her father and the team. She turned her GPS location off so they wouldn't be able to track her.

Just as he was about to put her phone away she pulled Johnny's number out and dialed it. Her eyes looked at the number on her phone, her thumb hovering over the green button to dial it out. Without thinking she pressed it and put her phone to her ear, it rang a couple times before he had answered.

"Miss me already sweetheart?" Came Johnny's smooth voice.

She smiled. "I might have, I'm debating if I wanna go home and crash"

"You wanna come to my place? I'll take real good care of you"

That had made her blush. "I..I don't know, we just met"

"We can talk, go slow. Do whatever you feel comfortable with"

"I'd actually like that"

"I'll text you my address"

"I'll wait on it"

She had hung up and a few moments later a text came through from Johnny it was the address to his house. Typing the address into her GPS she began walking there, after nearly a twenty minute walk and five minute bus ride Jordan had arrived at his house. Her eyes nearly bugged out of her head.

The house was huge, the outside of it was a dark blue. It looked brand new. All the stuff on the porch was brand new, the paint looked fresh, the furniture was brand new and had never been used. There was a new porch swing that looked as if it had never been touched or used. It all looked beautiful. The yard was huge, the grass was bright green, freshly cut.

Jordan figured this Johnny guy was some kind of rich man that had money to spend. The front door opened and Johnny had come out, he had now been wearing a short sleeve shirt and regular jeans. Seeing the teen he had gone down to greet her.

"You found the place, come on in. I made some food and got drinks prepared. I hope you have a good appetite" He walked over with a smile.

She returned the smile, in her head and mind being with him seemed right. There was something about him that made her happy. She felt happy for the first time since her brother died.

"That sounds great," She replied, returning the smile.

He guided her in the house as he walked her inside he glanced at her back side taking her in. All she had been wearing was a simple tank top, low cut shorts, and sneakers. He managed to see her sky blue bra through her tank top, he bit his lip hiding a groan. His eyes went down to her perfectly smooth legs. Seeing her ass in her shorts could have made him lose it. Her body had been curved in all the right places. He needed her- no he wanted her. The things he could do to her.

"What are you looking at?" Jordan broke him from his thoughts.

"Nothing, let's head inside"

His hand was on a part of her back and slowly went down her back reaching right above her ass. Jordan felt his hand on her and jumped backing away from him.

"Let's not do that, I'm not comfortable with that"

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable"

"It's fine, I just don't like being touched unless I feel alright with it"

"Understandable"

Jordan had walked in, she knew if her father found out how Johnny was about to touch her he'd have a broken hand if not have both hands broken. As she walked inside Johnny kept staring at her, this might be a challenge and he was always up for a challenge. Finally he walked in the house behind her and closed the door locking it behind him.