Chapter 2: The Light Sith

Her challenger was a Sith warrior in full eradicator armor with the, honestly creepy eradicator mask. They stood several meters away with a ring of Sith around them. Watching then she saw him out of the corner of her eyes, DARTH MARR?! But she had no time to chat. The Sith warrior ran towards her their lightsaber ignited KKKKKKKKKSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHH! As they jump into the air towards her. She only had but a moment to activate her blade in response.

Training with the droid helped her practice her technique. Right hand holding her lightsaber she brought it back, angling it forward to face her opponent who was going to land next to her any second now. Holding out her other hand in a challenge. The Sith warrior landed next to her on the platform slashing violently at her. She parried their blow away. She had spent her time perfecting Way of the Mynock, Form III, or also known as Soresu.

Her enemy snarled a feminine voice coming through the mask. They lashed out at her quickly. She wasn't a master at Soresu, yet. But she responded quickly blocking the attack the Sith lady stepped back analyzing the situation, and Darth Imperius stepped back also. But she believed in testing out Soresu she could get the hang of it. She had been prone to using Ataru or Form IV, she wanted to do something not totally normal that most Sith did, learn and adopt a fighting style mainly used by Jedi practitioners of the form.

Her enemy struck at her. But all she needed was a simple breath. Breathing in the Force, it swelled within her and empowered her. Holding it within her heart. Feeling it swirling and swimming inside of her. The dark side of the Force is powerful but she would not be consumed by it she will use it sparingly and be calm.

Then in the next instant, as her opponent's blade was coming down toward her, she saw Force visions of the future where her enemy would attack her from and how she or where she should defend from. . .Her blade blocked the Sith lady's blade, then parried the next blow away, blocking again from a horizontal strike from her enemy, she parried back another blow, slashing out and breaking her enemy's lightsaber. The Sith warrior stood back obviously stunned. She smiled. Cheering from the crowd that had gathered to watch the fight. She saw him, Darth Marr.

She made her way over to him the crowd now was dispersing off to watch other duels. "It's good to see you again Darth Marr."

"Likewise," Marr said, "But I am afraid coming back to life perse is not what I had planned. You must realize as I have this is wrong on many levels."

"There are positives," Darth Momin suddenly appeared next to them.

"Name me a few, then." Darth Marr said.

"The Sith can once again rule the galaxy and live again as a strong empire," Darth Momin replied.

"Darth Marr and I helped try to make the Sith Empire into something better and good in our time. Bringing to life all Sith to recreate the past empire is not the best idea should've picked only a few or kind and honorable Sith Lords." Darth Imperius stated.

"Would you believe me if I told you I believe in second chances?" Darth Momin asked.

"NO," Marr and Imperious stated in unison.

"You see that's what I like about you two. In all of Sith history and our empires of old, you two are extraordinary, I think you two have a great chance of being the last Sith Lords alive or bringing forth a difference and a change the Sith Empire needs to be benevolent and loved by the galaxy and at peace with the Jedi instead of fighting, I am excited to see what you two do. But for now, war is coming." Suddenly in a blink of an eye Darth Momin was gone and out past the clouds in space CIS fleet emerged from hyperspace on the other side of the planet a Republic fleet and in between them the Sith Empire fleet.

Hearing the sound echoing throughout space to the planet of the ships coming out of hyperspace Darth Imperius and Darth Marr looked up and knew something had to be done they glanced at each other knowing if they didn't intervene or take control one of the other Darths will and plunge the galaxy and/or the Sith Empire into a bloody war and countless lives on both sides will be lost to fight over lands and old grudges that don't even matter because this wasn't the right time.