Chapter 3: Battle of Mustafar

Obi-Wan and Anakin both entered the bridge, Captain Rex just finished talking to a Clone naval officer turned to his attention, and saluted them. "Generals, designs of the third faction resemble Sith warships from the past."

Rex then approached the holo table pressing a few buttons with one hand as he held his helmet in his other hand. The Separatist fleet appeared on the other side of Mustafar, their fleet of 5 Venators appeared next on the other side between them was the Sith fleet." It appears they have at least 7 Harrower-class dreadnoughts, and 14 Terminus-class destroyers."

Another Clone naval officer spoke up from their station, "Generals! Captain, the Sith fleet is hailing us and the CIS fleet."

"Put, them on soldier," Anakin said. He was worried this was not good. Obi-Wan was semi-still trying to process what was happening. He and his master fought Maul and Naboo but it seems for sure their ancient enemies were here before them but he didn't want to believe it. So many ships they had.

The Clone officer came over to the holo table pressing a few more buttons on the holo table. Count Dooku appeared, "Dooku," Anakin said his blood boiling. "Hello, Master Kenobi, and Skywalker."

Then an imposing figure appeared with a breathing mask and a hood hiding his face he stood with a hand stretched out choking another figure a female woman, then CRACK, "Darth Acina is dead, I command the Sith fleet, or at least this warship." The male figure spoke turning to face them and taking off his hood, "I am Darth Malgus identify yourselves!"

Dooku was the first to speak, "I am Darth Tyranus." Obi-Wan was shocked, "You are Darth Tyranus, Dooku. . ." Malgus scoffed and cut in, "I heard from Darth Momin about you, Chosen One, and you Dooku, you're an old fool you're not the true current Sith Lord claiming to be the Dark Lord of the Sith, I would rather meet them and see how strong they are."

The door opened of the Sith bridge, and Darth Imperius and Marr walked in, Malgus turned to face them Imperius walked forward now in the hologram, "I am sorry, Malgus is not the one who speaks for the Sith Empire."

"Darth Imperius, always here stand in my way, what would you have us do then, Jedi on our left, a weaker Sith part of a pitiful rule on our right? What would you do?"

She looked at the Jedi and at Dooku, "Be better, war should be the last option,"

Anakin was amazed at her answer, who was this Darth Imperius? Anakin thought Obi-Wan was the one to speak "You talk like a Jedi." Darth Imperius shook her head no at his comment, Malus spoke, "Broadcast this to the rest of our forces on the planet and to the rest of the fleet," Malgus ordered, the communication officers obeyed, "The Jedi Master is right you do talk like a Jedi at times," Malgus said.

He continued, speaking to the other Sith warriors and troopers on the bridge, planet, and all the ships, and to Marr, "Would your rather follow me or a Sith with Jedi ideas?!" Grumbling could be heard as people argued on the Harrow-class dreadnought bridge.

"I am still with the Sith Empire and I am for it lasting. I am not a Jedi. What I am saying, is it's bad to make enemies knowing and hearing what you were saying I thought you were about to put us into two wars. Division leads to our destruction ally with Dooku, and destroy the Jedi," Imperius answered. Malgus nodded in agreement, "End transmission." Then Malgus turned to face Imperius and Marr activating his crimson blade. "Fire on both fleets," He ordered.

Then the Sith fleet launched a volley of turbo laser fire and lasers at both the CIS fleet and the Republic fleet. The night space in this part of the galaxy lit up in a blaze of fire.

"They are charging turbo lasers!" A clone officer yelled, "Raise the shields!" Obi-wan yelled the the ancient Sith fleet fired at both Republic and CIS fleet.