8. Sensetive phase

Aniya slipped from the stairs and scream in pain - Aaahhhh....

Aru shocked and terrified - BHABHIII.... 

Agastya was in study while Addu was in his studio at downstairs hearing the scream both came out...

Addu was the first to reach at the spot... the scenr shocked and terrified him.... aniya was crumbling in pain

Addu shocked n immidiately rushed to her n took her in his lap - Bhabhi.... !!!

Aniya gasped for breath she was having breathing issues and terrible pain in her stomach - Aah...

Addu teary panicked - Oh god ye... ye sab kese ..

Aniya weakly - A.. agastta... agsstya...  

Agastya saw the site and  rush to her his heart broke into pieces seeing his love lieng like that
..

Agastya tensed and immidiately took her in his embrace she was so fragile and crumbling in pain..

Agastya panicked - Anu... anu relax kuch ni hoga..

Anu weakly Gasping for breath - h.. humara baccha...  Agastya..

she said crying in pain..

Addu with tears - bhai bhabhi ko leke abhi hospital chlte h...

Agastya was too devastated to think straight ... while Aniya gasp fr breath..  Agastya about to pick her up..

Aniya clutch his shirt - Agastya...  promise me .. mere baby ko kuch ni hone doge... 

She was crumbling in pain but her only concern was her baby

Agastya tense - Anu.. l..lets go to the hospital .

Anu crying - m..mere baby k..ko kuch ni hone doge p..promise me... please.....  

Agastta nodded his head - kuch ni hone dunga tum dono ko i.. i promise now just hold on for me...  please...

Aniya blink her eyes lazily and went unconsious...  Agastta shocked- Anuuu....    

Addu shocked - bhabhiii!!!

They shook her up but no response... 

Agastya picked her up immidiately and just rushed to the hospital without wasting a moment....

Addu's heart thuded with fear Aniya means the world to them if anything happens to her the thought scared them ...

Addu had called Nivi to set the Hospital.. ready.. he was about to rush but saw aru standing at the edge of the stairs numb ... 

Addu shocked the look on Aru's face scared him he seems to be in a big trauma..