35. Test of Fate Part-ll

Addu was feeling his chest heavy he just feel something is terribly wrong.... suddenly the urge of seeing aru was making him anxious....

he was so angry at aru that he didnt even cared where he was After Agastya get arrested....

kunal tensed trying to reach for Agastya but there is no clue...

Kunal tensed - kese sources h apke... apki police van se ek insaan gayeb hogya and u dont  have any slightest clue??

While Addu was feeling aru might be calling him...

Kunal was arguing with an officer

Addu was tensed anxious that is when he got a call .. and it was from Vansh....

Addu just felt its not a good news his heart was repeatedively warning him not to  pick up the call....

kunal could see Addu was leaning on ta a table for support

kunal got worried n hold him - tu thik h??

the phone was ringing repeatedly...  kunal saw Vansh's phone

he picked it up and what he heard made him stilled..... 

Addu saw kunal getting freezes.... and his gut feeling was proving to be correct...... 

Addu scared - k..kia hua bhaiya...  kia kaha vansh ne...

kunal look at him with tears... while addu numb...

otherhand

Agastya was totally numb holding aru his lifeless form scared him.. while Ayu was too small to understand..

vansh just pick up Ayu . while Ayu cried to pick up by his father or ru but unfortunately both are not in a condition to pick  him up ..

Vansh could see a helpless father in Agastya who just wanted his son to wake up ... 

Ambulance arrived... 

the paramedics wanted to shift aru to the stretcher but Agastta was clutching him tightly to his chest 

Paramedics - Sir please let us do our job.... 

Agastya was just not ready to leave him he feel like if he leave him his Aru will vanish

paramedics - sir please

Agastya was clutching his aru - k..kuch ni hua h use... abhi uth jaega ye...   i..

vansh compose himself he felt extremely guilty for the situation in a way its his brother who was responsible for everything....

vansh - s.sir please aru ko abhi treatment ki zarurat h .. please let them do there job... 

Paramedics - His pulse rate is dropping Mr Raichand we cannot waste any moment ...

Vansh gently seperated Aru from Agastya n let them shift him to Ambulance

Ayu with tears - Papa godi....

vansh knew Agastta cannot offer any comfort to his toddler now

Vansh - Papa jald he godi uthayenge baccha . abhi ap thora time adjust karlo please

As Ayu was a adorable understanding kid he just went quiet surprisingly as if he understood that this is the time to be strong ...

while Agastya entered inside the Ambulance with doctor ...

His Aru was lieng in the pool of blood .. shiver ran down his spine thinking about how aru had taken the hit ... just to save Ayu ...