12. Terrified

After the call gets disconnected Agastya was too shocked and scared...

Addu panicked - bhai.. kia hua?? kia bola usne..

Agastta panicked - kuch bol ni ra Addu.. suddenly disconnect hogya or ab lag bhi ni raha

both the brothers could feel there was something very wrong.. there heart was telling them something was wrong.. terribly wrong....

Otherhand

Aru was lieng unconsious on his car his head hitted the steering wheel he was bleeding badly ..... 

Few people gather arround and tried to take him out of the car.. as the fuel was leaking...

people - aree jaldi nikalna hoga ise warna car blast hojaegi...

As the rains subsided a bit... Cars were able to move...

Mahi's car was  passing by that is when she saw there was crowd looks like an accident..... mahi thought to check on the person... once..

She stopped her car and went to see and shocked to see Raichand's car.. that was Agastya's car she knew tgat

Mahi tensed - bhaiyyaaaa .

she rushed to see and her legs froze seeing Aru stuck inside the car bleeding ...

Mahi shocked - ARUUUU..!!!

Otherhand

Otherhand..

Agastya had allerted his security team to give him updates about Aru but they are not able to trace him till now.....

Agastya angrily - kis baat k paise deta hu me tumlogo ko! Mere bhai ka location tak ni dhund paa re tumlog! i want my brother infront of me within an hour....or else u gyzz are FIRED!!

Saying he cuts the call and staggered ...

Addu hold him immidiately - bhai.. sambhaliye khudko please

Agastya - kaise sambhalu me Addu.... tune dekha na vo kese gya... it is so dangerous for him. to drive in this condition.. fir bhi vo..

Addu tensed he could see Agastya was getting agitated.....  his hands were shaking and this is not good for his health....