24. Blank World

Agastya froze in shock after what aru spoke...

Aru looking at him with confusion ... there was no recognition in his eyes ... he was Blank totally Blank!!

Addu entered thst time because the moment he heard Agastya asking for doctor he understood that theres must be some emergency

Addu entered panicking - bhai.. kia hua .  aru... thik to h na???

and he saw Agastya standing frose addu look at aru and felt releif washing over him.. his kid bro has finally opened his eyes

Addu rush to him and cub his face and hug him - thank god... thank god baccha tune ankhe khol di . jaan he nikal di hum sabki tune.. tu...

Aru felt weired and pushed addu away addu shocked  that is when nivi entered..

Aru shocked and tensed - k .kaun h ap?

Addu stilled in shock - Aru....

Aru confused - k..kaun aru??

nivi immidiately understood she was about to take his pulse but he blocked her... and not ready to co operate... while addu was too tensed to even think the fear of aru forgetting them was so true..  that he just hold him again...

Addu tensed n hold him - Aru kia bol ra h baccha...? tu mujhe ni pehchan ra? me bhaiyu hu aru... tera bhaiyu.... 

Aru frst tried to jerk him away but hearing what he said look up at him once .. but everything was blank..

Aru look at his face who was this man why was he saying such things he dont know him...

Aru jerk his hand away in panick - M..me nhi janta apko... k.. kaun h ap??  and why are u calling me Aru i dont know you...

Addu shocked he step back this couldnot be true....  He looked At Agastya who was too shock too broken to speak

but addu forced himself he need to try .. aru may have forgotten them  due to a state of shock he will remember once he is addressed ... which happens everytime

Addu went to him - Aru....  baccha... hum tere bhai h .. tu  dekh meri taraf ... ekbar bhai ki taraf dekh...  u cannot forget us Aru...  we are your family..

Aru looked at them family? if they are his family why can't he remember them.. he tried to analyse but a shooting pain started in his head .. and he went blank..... after that

Agastya shocked - Aruuuu....... 

All waited outside his cabin...   nikhil was checking on aru..  the incident had scared the brothers a lot...   they cant digest the fact that aru may forget them... 

Nikhil came out.. 

Both the brothers were too scared to ask about the outcome.....

while Kartik took the lead