Chapter 1

Dominico pov..

"Ugh" I slap my forehead frustration filling my body. My mom walks towards me and flicks the back of my head. " You will be nice to her Dominico." She says while packing up the rest of her stuff. "Why do I need a babysitter, I'm fucking 23 years old Ma." I regretted my words as soon as they came out my mouth.

I shut my eyes and got ready for impact. But nothing...I opened my eyes saw a hand fly to my face and soon after felt a sting on my right cheek. I rubbed my cheek wincing at the pain. " How dare you swear at me Dominico Antonio Esposito, you know better than that. I may be old but I sure as hell know how to slap the living shit out of you."

Never again...never again. I almost blacked out by her slap I'm scared to even say anything more.

"Now listen, your dad is waiting for me in the car and we'll be gone for a few months okay? I've hired a babysitter for you and so she'll stay in the house with you untill we return. You will be nice to the girl and you'll take care of her." Wait what..." Isn't she the babysitter? Why am I supposed to take care of her?" Now I'm even more confused.

My mother sighs and puts her hands on her hips. "You are to take care of her Dominico, are we clear." I paused and put my hands up in surrender " Cristal clear."

She came up to me and kissed my cheek. " Now there's enough food for you guys to last a few weeks but there's money in the grocery drawer if you need more. You have my number incase of emergencies. Uhh am I forgetting anything?" I look at her wondering eyes and replied " I love you and be safe?" I shrugged. She looked at me with glossy eyes.

Before I knew it I was pulled into a bear crushing hug and I swear I heard a crack. " Okay- Ma." She let go and kissed my cheek once again then went off into the garage. I head into the kitchen and hear the gate open and a hoot go off signalling thier gone.

I sigh and take out the pizza my mom and I made yesterday night, heat it up, put on a movie and eat my worries away.

I wake up to the sound of my phone ringing and it's my mother. Picking up the call I switch off the TV and take my bowl to the kitchen. " Good morning amor, your babysitter will be at the house in an hour so please freshen up and look neat. Mommy loves you, byee" And she hangs up.

To be honest my mom doesn't like talking on the phone she believes people track our calls and can hear what we're talking about and with who. She's not entirely wrong but a little too excessive. It's now 09:00 so the sitter will be here at 10;00, that gives me enough time to work out and do other things.

I run up to my room and change into my gym clothes then head towards the home gym and work out for about 45 minutes then go to the kitchen and make myself some breakfast forgetting that the sitter is coming any moment now. I look at the watch on the wall and it's 10:05. " Shit, shit, shit." I leave my half eaten breakfast and run up to my room throwing my clothes in the washing basket and hopping into the shower.

I curse under my breath because I know if my mother heard I wasn't ready to open up for the sitter I'd be dead. I finish just in time as the door bell rings. I wipe my face and wrap the towel on the lower half and walk out my room. Me walking to the door in only a towel and nothing else really doesn't bother me. I mean it's not like the girl is going to be pretty or anything, I've never seen a pretty sitter. I walk towards the door and open it...

"oh fuck"
________________________

Hey guys.

Hope you enjoyed the first chapter.
Please vote and comment.

<333