Chapter 11

Dominico pov...

There's no way. It can't be the same gang..can it?

I'm dreading the thought of my father's old gang which now is my Mafia empire is responsible for Amara's mother's death. Another feeling awoken in me..one that's scared to tell Amara the truth. That if I tell her she might never look at me the same.

My father murdered Amara's mother... The thought of it made me sick. If she knew the trust she'd leave me forever. Telling her was a choice but I didn't want to lose her because of it. Amara is in a state right now and telling her might just break her.

"I'm ready!" A voice filled my ears and I looked up to the stair case and..I couldn't believe me eyes. Amara looked gorgeous in the dark purple dress I bought her. It had short wavy sleeves that put her shoulders on showcase and had a deep v-line on her chest making her clevage noticeable. I'm not a jealous guy but knowing there will be men staring at her just made my blood boil. The dress went on to her ankles and had a slit going up her thigh. Showcasing her soft skin.

Her eyes are the most beautiful feature on her body. She has these beautiful brown yet they look light in the sun type of eyes. When she smiles they get smaller and thinner. I know everytime she's feeling some type of way because her pupils get larger and her eyes get hooded. I'll be honest just her giving me the look makes my insides flip.

Her legs moved elegantly while she walked down the stairs. I cleared my throat and fixed my suit looking at her smirking face. "You like what you see?" She says coming closer and putting her hand on my chest. She then looked up at me and bit her lower lip. Holding her up with her chin I lean into her to kiss her but she steps back and wiggles her finger signalling no.

She giggles and walks towards the garage. "What a tease." I say shaking my head and heading to the garage.

"Which car would you like us to take?" I say looking towards my wide variation of beautiful cars.

I hope she says the Mercedes Benz AMG. It's my favourite beauty.

"I like the AMG, can we take that one?" She asks fiddling with her small purse. She couldn't have been more attractive. "You like Benz's?" I say taking the keys from the key rack and opening up the car.

"Like? I love them. Best car ever created in my opinion." She says sliding into the seat and looking at the interior of the car. "I like it Dino." She says in an approving voice. I just chuckle and head to the restaurant where we'll be eating. I was taking Amara on a date. I had a few surprises in store for her.

The car ride there was silent. Not an awkward silent but a peaceful yet comfortable silent. I could tell she was thinking hard about something because whenever she thinks her nose scrunched. So I let her be. I'd ask her later now I wanted her to enjoy the night and I wanted to show her how much I loved and cared for her.

We arrived at the restaurant and Amara let out a faint squeal. "You exited sweetheart?" I said chucking and grabbing my wallet." Ofcource I am this is my favourite restaurant." My heart stopped and started beating faster.

"You've been here before?"

"Yes, multiple times. Just not that much cuz it's a bit expensive. So most of the time Livia and I just get takeaways like once a week." She says taking her purse out and opening the car. Leaning across her and closing her door I look at her confused face. "What are you doing?" She says an eyebrow raised.

"A Queen doesn't open her door." She faintly smiled and put her hands on her lap. Rushing out the car is open her door and she steps out elegance pouring out every step she takes.

We are greeted with a male waiter as we enter and immediately I put my hand on the small of Amara's back. Then pull her slightly towards me. He looked up from the screen and makes eye contact with me then shivers probably recognising me. He then looks at Amara and smiles. From the corner of my eye I see Amara looking straight at him but no smile evident on her face. More of a annoyed expression. I could feel the tips of my mouth spread into a grin knowing no man could ever make her smile than me.

"If you don't mind, may you please show us to our table..uh Mike." She says looking at his name tag. Mike's smile fades and he grabs the two menus and leads us to our booked table. Putting the menus on the table Mike stands there with his hands in the pockets of his pants.

Amara let's out a chuckle and opens the menu "You can go now Mike. We'll signal to you when we need you, thank you." She says not looking up from the menu. Yet again mike's smug smile fades as he walked away.

I couldn't help but laugh. "Men" Amara scoffs. I dramatically put a hand over my chest and gasp. She looks at me and laughs "some men" she lets out a fake scoff.

                                        ~•~

After our food arrived Amara and I dug in and ate in peaceful silence. I loved that she wasn't scared to eat Infront of me. It meant she was comfortable. There comes that fuzzy feeling again.

"How did you know about this restaurant?" She says wiping her lips with a serviette. "I own it" I say putting down my knife and fork. Her jaw drops and her eyes widen. "Wait, so you mean your the owner of the restaurant? Like you are the owner?" She says shocked.

"Those are two of the same questions but yes sweetheart this is one of my many buildings here."

"Many!" She says as her eyes widen even more.

Before I could answer a waiter walked past us with a tray of food. Which smelled like fish and there was a cup of coffee.

Right then Amara gags and puts her hand over her mouth. Standing up I guide her the bathroom not even caring it's the ladies room.

She then kneels down and vomits into the toilet...

_____________________

Hey guys

Hope you enjoyed this chapter. New side of Amara we didn't quite know??

Words: 1118

Don't forget to comment and vote.

<333