Chapter 7

!! Warning: there will be sexual scenes. !!
____________________________________________

Amara pov...

I groan as the bright light shines across my face. It's too early for this. The sun shouldn't be out. What time is it??

10:27

Damn. I've never slept in this late. This bed is just too comfortable. Trying to stretch I feel something heavy laid across my waist. Panic flows over me and my heart starts thumping then I look down and I'm relieved to see the big veiny arms belonging to the man I'm babysitting.

Memories of last night fill my head and I can't help but blush. My cheeks heat up and warmth rushes between my thighs. I need to get out of here. Just then I remembered.. I don't have a bra on!

What the heck was I thinking? Letting him message my breasts, I won't lie that felt amazing and I didn't want it to end but he doesn't know me like that. Neither do I. I don't think he likes me like that anyway.

Stopping my overthinking Dominico flips me over making my breasts bounce against his arm and putting me next to him. He then turns me around like I weigh nothing. I'm a little offended now.

I'm now face to face with a closed eyes, breathtakingly beautiful man. He's so fricking hot it makes my insides squirm. My lower region pools with heat.

"Good morning sweetheart." He says in a tired yet husky voice. I've come to like that nickname." Good morning." I reply trying not to be rude. " How'd you enjoy your message last night?" He says smirking, his smirk brings millions of butterflies to my stomach.

"Uh- I need to go to m- my room" I say standing up. He stops me and whispers "I enjoyed it too." His minty  breath fanning my ear. He then let me go and as I stood up I realised I was only in my lace underwear. At this point there was no use hiding it because he must've seen everything last night.

"Fuck" a faint swear word fills my ears and only to be followed by another row of curse words as I bend over taking my robe and rapping it around my body. Grabbing dino I head back to my room and shut the door behind me sighing softly.

I go ahead and make my bed then put dino on top and hop in the shower. The shower is nice and hot so I decided to stay in there a little longer until I hear my bathroom door shut and as I look towards the noise I see Dominico with his eyes glued to my body.

"What are you doing in here?!?" I shriek covering my breasts and lower region. He snaps back licking his lips and holds up my slippers I probably left in his room. "Y- you left these in my room, I wanted to return them. Thought you'd need them."

Still standing there he leans against the counter and puts his hands in his pockets. "Looks warm, can I join you?" He says smirking at me. I just stand there frozen not knowing what to say. What can I say? One part wanted him out but the other part wanted him to pin me against this wall and do undescribable things to me..

Shut up Amara what are you thinking?

My naughty thoughts get interrupted by Dominico opening my shower door. My eyes met his and he gave me a playful wink closing the door behind him.

He had no top on. No pants only his underwear. The huge bulge behind them left little to the imagination. Walking towards me he puts an arm around my waist and another tucks a strand of hair behind my ear.

He then pulls me forward connecting our chests together. My breasts compressed against his now wet chest made my region pool with heat. My mind was buzzing and my eyes were clouded with temptations.

Before I gave in he whispered into my ear and left the room. What he said left me hot and bothered. "Hurry up I want us to play a game."

Shaking off the clouded thoughts I switched off the shower and dried myself with a towel leaving the bathroom. I plop on my bed and a blush threatens to appear as I think of what just happened.