Chapter- 2

Unlucky day-

As i entered the house my phone rang, because shreya was curious to know what exactly happened after her leaving and here i'm not in the mood to discuss anything, b'coz i'm tired as hell.

So, i just cut her call and head straight to my room to take a nap.

It's 23:30 when i woke 'get up aavya only one n half day left' my inner soul taught me. After taking shower i went down from my room just to seeing sumu is waiting for me having bowl of maggie in his hand.

"You made it?" i ask as i ate one spoon from the bowl, i'm not going to say it but it's delicious.

He nod

"You are not eating?"

It's called family thing that each and every member know each other's habits, likes and dislikes. Sumu know me best out of everyone. He knows how much I hated to be eating alone.

"No"

"Nothing is going to your diet and body it's just one little bite, you know? Fitness freak sumu (⁠。⁠◕⁠‿⁠◕⁠。⁠) i know you never eat after 19.00, but can't you just take only one bite". I pouted

"I love you"

"What do you want?" I know him too. So from his choice of words i know that, he never say 'i love you' unless he wants something from me.

"Well" a smile is appeared on his face "my school is going for a trip so, all you have to do is to convenience dad to allow me."

"And what I get in return? Nothing is free u know." From his previous grades that he got on his exams papa never allowed him for picnic so he asked my reference and i decided to play along with him

"A kiss."

"Not this time."

"I'm your little brother can't you do this for me" i have to control myself from laughing because he gives me those innocent puppy eyes that only seen in a million years.

"I can but not for an adopted one." Wait i already convince dad for his trip because I got a call from his class teacher in the afternoon so, here i'm just teasing him.

"Shup up" now his patience gone

"Ok fine. Do one thing just don't interfere when i'm about to convenience dad for this"

"So you made maggie only for this, i thought u love me. I never heard or imagine someone can actually give maggie as a bribe" and it's true i can't even stop laughing.

"Listen, if you not going to speak in my favour please don't talk. P.L.EA.S.E." at this time he joined his hand in front of me

"Ok. When is the trip?"

"24 December"

"Ok. Had fun."

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

After giving my sheet to the examiner i came out of the examination room,"Aavya" a voice call my name from behind.

"Dev! I thought your exams has been finished."

"You're right. But I want to meet you and from your schedule i don't find any better time than this"

"So, what's the point of this meeting" i asked rudely and as i see shreya coming from downstairs i can't help but recall her words about getting harsh for those who I'm not in the mood of talking or don't want to talk. Right now Dev is the one.

"Hey! remember i asked you something two days back, i just thought it's better.."

"Hey! Sorry" i cut him "i already have someone, so, can't accept your proposal. Sorry." with this i past him